PhonePe App – Get 20% Cashback on Recharge & Bill Payment. PhonePe – a Flipkart group company has come up with an awesome offer where they are offering Flat 20% Cashback on your First Electricity Bill Payment. Each offer is applicable only once per user. So Hurry up and Get 20% Cashback throught Phonepe app on your electricity bill payment !!
How to Get 20% Cashback from PhonePe App:-
1) First of all, Download PhonePe app Here
2) Install & Open the Phone App.
3) Slide screen and Sign up for account.
4) Verify your Mobile number via OTP.
5) And complete minor process.
6) Now Select your Bank then they fetch your details.
7) Now Initiate a Electricity Bill Payment (Make sure its your First electricity bill payment from Phonepe app)
8) Enter your details.
9) Below your bank account get Show, Pay the amount (Make sure you have created UPI on your bank). Enter 4 digit bank pin.
9) Note:- Offer are applicable only when amount is paid through UPI linked bank account.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Electricity bill payment offers are applicable across all electricity boards available on the app.
2. Each offer is applicable only once per user.
3. No minimum transaction amount required for electricity bill payment.
4. Offer is applicable on first successful transaction for electricity bill payment.
5. Cashback with be credited in PhonePe wallet within 1 working day.
6. PhonePe has the right to end or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
7. This offer is valid from 5th November 2016 till 5th December 2016.
8. Maximum cashback is Rs 100.
PhonePe app 25% cashback on Electricity bill payment.
- (Last day) Snapdeal CashFree Sale 5 – 6th December 2016 : Get upto 70% off + 10% discount via SBI Bank cards
- Helpchat Coupons August 2016 – All Latest & Working coupons at 1 place
- Nearbuy – Buy Rs 500 Dominos Voucher at Rs 269 + 20% nearbuy credits
- Helpchat – Rs 75 Cashback on First 2 Rs 500 Electricity bill payment
- Rupizo – Get 2% Cashback on Recharge, Bill Pay, Online Shopping
- (Loot) PhonePe App – Get 100% Cashback on First UPI Transaction