PhonePe App – New Trick to Transfer Cashback balance to Bank Account. Hi Guys, As you know PhonePe doesn’t allow Cashback balance to Bank account and also they Closed Old Trick, So Here is a New Trick to convert Cashback balance to Main balance. So if you have Cashback in your Phonepe wallet, Then use this Trick to withdrawn Wallet Balance !!
How to Transfer Cashback balance into Bank account:-
1) First of all, You have to do a Wrong Recharge
2) Initiate a Recharge with any Airtel, vodafone or Idea Number, But Set Operator as Jio Sim.
3) Enter amount as Rs 149
4) Complete the Recharge, Your Recharge get failed and You will get the Rs 50 Cashback (Don’t use it).
5) After 3-4 Minutes, You will get the Rs 99 as Refund.
6) Now Goto Wallet >> You will see Rs 50 is become withdrawable, but not Rs 99.
7) Don’t withdrawn your Rs 50, Now again make a transaction of Rs 149 with your wallet balance.
8) Recharge get failed and Rs 50 more become withdrawable. Now Repeat Same Steps again to convert more.
9) Enjoy !!
- Jio Unlimited Internet For 3 Happy Hours At Night From 2AM – 5AM Daily
- JioMoney Surprise Coupons Get Upto ₹15,000 JioMoney Wallet Balance Free
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Pre Order Start – How To Register [Full Guide]
- Meizu Pro 6 Price In India, Specifications, Features, Buy Online
- Asus Zenfone 3 Go Price In India, Specifications, Review, Buy online
- Meizu X Price In India, Specs, Key Features, Availability, Buy Online
- MIcromax Dual 5 Launched with Dual Camera Setup, Price, Buy Online
- Intex ELYT-e1 Smartphone Launched, Check Price, Specs, Features, Comparison