PhonePe – Get 15% Cashback On Prepaid Recharge [All users 2 Times], PhonePe – A Flipkart group company has come up with an awesome offer where they are offering Flat 15% Cashback up to Rs 30 on Prepaid Recharge Payment. Offer valid from 23rd February to 28th February 23:59 hours. Maximum Cashback is Rs 30 for the transaction. So Hurry up and Get Cashback through Phonepe App !!
How to Get Get 15% Cashback On Prepaid Recharge PhonePe App:-
1) First of all, Download PhonePe app Here
2) Install & Open the Phone App.
3) Slide screen and Sign up for an account.
4) Verify your Mobile number via OTP.
5) And complete minor process.
6) Now Select your Bank then they fetch your details.
7) Now Initiate a Prepaid Recharge.
8) Enter your Number, select state, operator & choose a plan.
9) Now Make payment using UPI, Credi/Debit & wallet.
10) That’s it you will get 15% cashback instant on successful recharge.
Terms & Conditions:-
- 15% Cashback (Maximum Cashback Rs.30) on any two Mobile Prepaid Recharges during offer period on PhonePe.
- Maximum Cashback customer can avail is Rs.30 on each mobile number recharged.
- A customer has to perform Prepaid recharges during the offer period to qualify for the offer.
- Offer valid only if the recharge is paid through
– UPI or
– Credit or Debit Card or
– UPI and Wallet or
– Credit or Debit Cards and Wallet
- No Minimum Recharge amount.
- Valid From 16:00 Hrs 23rd February 2018 to 23:59 Hrs 28th February 2018.
- PhonePe App – Get Rs 75 Cashback on First ever Visa Credit card Bill Payment via UPI
- Bookmyshow – Get Rs 150 Discount on Movie Tickets purchase via Paypal
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge or Bill payment (New users)
- (Updated) Amazon – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Adding Rs 500 using Zeta App Promocode
- Amazon – Set up Auto Load feature and Get Rs 50 Cashback on Each Next 5 Loads
- Freecharge – Get 10% Cashback on DTH & Postpaid Payments via @Freecharge UPI
- Hotstar IPL Watch & Play Offer – Get Free Rs 75 PhonePe Cash
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on your 1st UPI Transaction