Pockets by ICICI is offering Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge or above, oUse your Pockets wallet to recharge your prepaid mobile and get Rs 10 off on recharge of Rs 50 or more. offer valid From November 24 Till December 30 ,2015. How to avail this offer.?, just follow the Steps below:-
How to get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge at Pockets App:-
1) Firstly Downlaod Pockets by ICICI App
2) Login your account and Click on ‘More’
3) Click on ‘Mobile Recharge’
4) Enter the mobile number, select operator and click on ‘Next’
5) Enter the recharge amount and enter the
6) Apply coupon:- PKTSFLAT10
6) Will will get the Rs 10 instant discount on your Recharge, Pay the Rs 40 remaining account.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The coupon code can only be used inside the mobile recharge section of the Pockets application.
2) The coupon code is a discount of Rs 10 which is applicable on a successful mobile recharge of Rs 50 and above.
3) The coupon code is valid only for one successful mobile recharge transaction.
4) “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by ICICI Bank.
5) For such transactions, the coupon code will considered as used. Please write to us at [email protected] for further details.
6) The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.”
7) Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from 24th November and ending on 31st December, 2015, both days inclusive.
- BookmyShow – Get 50% Instant Discount on Movie Tickets + 50% Cashback via Amazon Pay
- Paytm Mall – Buy Appy Fizz and Get Rs 100 Paytm Mall Cashback Coupon
- Paytm – Get Flat Rs 750 Cashback on Flight Bookings (New Users)
- Paytm – Get upto Rs 300 Cashback on Minimum Booking of 3 Movie Tickets
- FreeCharge – Get 10% Cashback upto Rs 40 on Postpaid Bill Payment
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- Payzapp- Get Flat 15% Cashback on Minimum Transaction of Rs 200 With Scan N Pay
- BookMyShow – Get Flat 50% Cashback on Your First Transaction Via Airtel Payments Bank