Pockets by ICICI is offering Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge or above, oUse your Pockets wallet to recharge your prepaid mobile and get Rs 10 off on recharge of Rs 50 or more. offer valid From November 24 Till December 30 ,2015. How to avail this offer.?, just follow the Steps below:-
How to get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge at Pockets App:-
1) Firstly Downlaod Pockets by ICICI App
2) Login your account and Click on ‘More’
3) Click on ‘Mobile Recharge’
4) Enter the mobile number, select operator and click on ‘Next’
5) Enter the recharge amount and enter the
6) Apply coupon:- PKTSFLAT10
6) Will will get the Rs 10 instant discount on your Recharge, Pay the Rs 40 remaining account.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The coupon code can only be used inside the mobile recharge section of the Pockets application.
2) The coupon code is a discount of Rs 10 which is applicable on a successful mobile recharge of Rs 50 and above.
3) The coupon code is valid only for one successful mobile recharge transaction.
4) “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by ICICI Bank.
5) For such transactions, the coupon code will considered as used. Please write to us at [email protected] for further details.
6) The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.”
7) Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from 24th November and ending on 31st December, 2015, both days inclusive.
- PhonePe App – Get Rs 75 Cashback on First ever Visa Credit card Bill Payment via UPI
- Bookmyshow – Get Rs 150 Discount on Movie Tickets purchase via Paypal
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge or Bill payment (New users)
- (Updated) Amazon – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Adding Rs 500 using Zeta App Promocode
- Amazon – Set up Auto Load feature and Get Rs 50 Cashback on Each Next 5 Loads
- Freecharge – Get 10% Cashback on DTH & Postpaid Payments via @Freecharge UPI
- Hotstar IPL Watch & Play Offer – Get Free Rs 75 PhonePe Cash
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on your 1st UPI Transaction