Pockets by ICICI is offering Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge or above, oUse your Pockets wallet to recharge your prepaid mobile and get Rs 10 off on recharge of Rs 50 or more. offer valid From November 24 Till December 30 ,2015. How to avail this offer.?, just follow the Steps below:-
How to get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge at Pockets App:-
1) Firstly Downlaod Pockets by ICICI App
2) Login your account and Click on ‘More’
3) Click on ‘Mobile Recharge’
4) Enter the mobile number, select operator and click on ‘Next’
5) Enter the recharge amount and enter the
6) Apply coupon:- PKTSFLAT10
6) Will will get the Rs 10 instant discount on your Recharge, Pay the Rs 40 remaining account.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The coupon code can only be used inside the mobile recharge section of the Pockets application.
2) The coupon code is a discount of Rs 10 which is applicable on a successful mobile recharge of Rs 50 and above.
3) The coupon code is valid only for one successful mobile recharge transaction.
4) “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by ICICI Bank.
5) For such transactions, the coupon code will considered as used. Please write to us at [email protected] for further details.
6) The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.”
7) Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from 24th November and ending on 31st December, 2015, both days inclusive.
- Jio Xiaomi Offer – Get upto 30GB 4G Data Free for All Xiaomi Phones Users
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- Paytm – Get Rs 15 Cashback on Rs 150 Prepaid Mobile or DTH Recharge
- (Live again) Fynd App – Get Rs 50 on Sign up + Rs 50 Per Referral (Free Shopping)
- True Balance App – Get Rs 30 Cashback on Rs 300 Mobile Recharge
- (Expired) VidMate App – Refer Friends and win Free Paytm Cash (Proof added)
- Bigbazaar Smart Search Offer – Get Exclusive Offers only on Google
- True Balance App – Get Rs 15 Cashback on Rs 150 Mobile Recharge