Rupizo App – Get 2% Cashback on All Merchant Transaction (KYC Users only) Rupizo App – A Online recharge, bill Payment and Virtual debit card provider wallet by DBS Digibank has come up 2% Cashback offer for Full KYC Upgraded users. Offer is valid till- 21st June 2017. Also See:- Rupizo App – Upgrade your Wallet and Get Rs 50 Cashback in wallet !!
How to Get 2% Cashback from Rupizo App:-
1) First of all, Download Rupizo App from Here
2) Install & Open the Rupizo app here.
3) Enter your Name & Date of Birth, Email and Sign up your account.
4) Once you signed up successfully !!
5) Now add money to your Rupizo wallet.
How to use Rupizo Virtual Card:-
1) First of all Goto >> Menu >> Your Debit Card.
2) Get your Rupizo Virtual Card details and use it on your online shopping in India.
3) You will get the 2% Cashback within 5-7 working days.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. CashBack credit as and when applicable will reflect in your RuPiZo account in 5 working days
2. Offer valid Only on In-App merchant transactions like Recharge, Bill Pay and Virtual card transactions at ECommerce shopping sites
3. Offer valid Only for Full KYC wallet holders
4. Offer not applicable on – fund your account transactions, & funds transfer to mobile / bank account transactions.
5. In case current RuPiZo account balance is more than the permissible account limits as per RBI regulation then the Cash back will be credited in the subsequent month
6. Valid till- 21st June 2017.
- Amazon – Get 5% Cashback on Purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards
- Paytm – Get 50% Cashback on First Movie Ticket Booking (Max 150)
- Paytm – Download Paytm Mall App and Get Rs 30 Cashback on Rs 100 Recharge
- PhonePe App – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Sending Rs 300 via UPI (Selected Users)
- PhonePe App – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Jio Sim Recharge of Rs 149 or above
- SamSung Pay App – Get Rs 500 Bookmyshow Voucher on Doing Rs 500 UPI Transaction
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- Standard Chartered Bank – Get 10% Cashback on Electricity, Gas, Telecom, DTH or Water Bill Payment