Rupizo KYC Offer – Upgrade your Rupizo wallet and Get Rs 50 Cashback in your Wallet and Earn exciting cashback on merchant txns through RuPiZo in upcoming days. Full KYC biometric authentication currently available at select CCD outlets at Mumbai, Delhi & Bengaluru, So if you are belongs to these cities, then you upgrade your Rupizo wallet !!
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback by Doing Rupizo KYC:-
1) First of all, Download Rupizo App Here
2) Install & Open the Rupizo App.
3) Login/Sign up.
4) Goto Menu >> Upgrade Rupizo wallet >> Enter your 12 digit aadhaar card number and Pan Card number.
5) Enter Some Basic details and Submit it.
6) Now You will get the Reference number, Now Visit CCD Outlets of Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore City.
7) Ask them you want to upgrade Rupizo App wallet and they ask you your Mobile for Reference number.
8) Now Do your Fingerprint Verification and Done !!
9) That’s it, You will get the Rs 50 Cashback within 7 Days.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. CashBack credit as and when Applicable will reflect in your RuPiZo account in 7 working days
2. In case current RuPiZo account balance is more than the permissible account limits as per RBI regulation then the Cash back will be credited in the subsequent month
3. RuPiZo holds final authority to change or alter or withdraw the offer at any given point of time.
4. Valid upto 31st July 2017
Rupizo Full KYC Offer.
- [Still Live] Paytm – Buy Rs 1 Deal and Get Rs 10 Cashback in your Paytm wallet
- Niki App – Get 3% Instant Discount upto Rs 100 on Any Bill Payment + 10% via Payzapp + 10% via Amazon pay.
- (Loot) Paytm KXIP Offer – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 1000 on Amusement Parks + Rs 200 Movie Voucher
- Paytm Bhim Upi Offer – Get Rs 33 Cashback On 3 Completing Transactions
- Freecharge Jio Offers – Get upto Rs 75 Cashback on JIO Recharge (New users)
- (Avail Again) Airtel 10 Pe 100 UPI Offer – Get Rs 100 Cashback on doing 10 UPI Transactions
- Good News for UP – Niki has Added UPPCL in their Electricity Board List
- My Airtel App – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Send Money Transaction via UPI (First time)