Rupizo KYC Offer – Upgrade your Rupizo wallet and Get Rs 50 Cashback in your Wallet and Earn exciting cashback on merchant txns through RuPiZo in upcoming days. Full KYC biometric authentication currently available at select CCD outlets at Mumbai, Delhi & Bengaluru, So if you are belongs to these cities, then you upgrade your Rupizo wallet !!
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback by Doing Rupizo KYC:-
1) First of all, Download Rupizo App Here
2) Install & Open the Rupizo App.
3) Login/Sign up.
4) Goto Menu >> Upgrade Rupizo wallet >> Enter your 12 digit aadhaar card number and Pan Card number.
5) Enter Some Basic details and Submit it.
6) Now You will get the Reference number, Now Visit CCD Outlets of Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore City.
7) Ask them you want to upgrade Rupizo App wallet and they ask you your Mobile for Reference number.
8) Now Do your Fingerprint Verification and Done !!
9) That’s it, You will get the Rs 50 Cashback within 7 Days.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. CashBack credit as and when Applicable will reflect in your RuPiZo account in 7 working days
2. In case current RuPiZo account balance is more than the permissible account limits as per RBI regulation then the Cash back will be credited in the subsequent month
3. RuPiZo holds final authority to change or alter or withdraw the offer at any given point of time.
4. Valid upto 31st July 2017
Rupizo Full KYC Offer.
- Freecharge – Get Rs 30 Cashback on Recharge of Rs 30 or more (account specific)
- BHIM SBI Pay App – Get Rs 75 Cashback on 1st (Electricity, Landline, Gas, Water, broadband) Bill Payment
- Paytm – Get Rs 15 Free Paytm Cash on Purchase of Coke/Sprite/ Thums up/Fanta /Limca (500ml+)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50/100 Cashback on Rs 50/100 Recharge or Bill Payment (Account Specific)
- (More users) Flipkart Plus Membership – Get Free for 1 Year (Selected user) + Free Voucher Offers + Coin System
- (Loot) Mobikwik UPI Freedom Offer – Get Rs 72 Cashback on 10th UPi Transaction of Rs 50+ each
- Mobikwik Independence Day Offer – Get Rs 72 Cashback on First add money via UPI
- Jio Gigafiber Registration Started on 15th August, Expected prices, How to book etc