SBI Rewardz App – Get Free 100 points = Rs 25 Free Recharge on Sign up, This offer is Exclusive for State Bank of India (SBI) users. Users need to Sign up on the SBI Rewardz App to Get Rs 25 Free Mobile Recharge. SBI Rewardz is a Reward Program by State Bank of India. In which SBI Users can get Reward point when they transact on any of the merchant or retailer with their online banking or SBI cards (Credit/Debit). Each time you transact with your SBI Net Banking or SBI card relevant points are added to your SBI rewardz App account. These earned points you can redeem to get free Recharges, Gifts, Bus Booking, Train Bookings etc through this SBI Rewardz App. How to Get Rs 25 Free Recharge from SBI Rewardz App ?, Just follow the Steps below:-
Note:- This offer is valid for SBI Debit Cards users only who have SBI Bank account.
How to Get 100 points = Rs 25 from SBI Rewardz App:-
1) Firstly Download SBI Rewardz App Here
(Offer valid for SBI Banks users only)
2) Install & Open the SBI Rewardz App.
3) Now Enter “16 digit debit card/ATM card number” >> Then Enter “Last 5 digit of Account Number” >> Then Enter your Name, email id & Mobile Number and set the password.
Note:- You might see Some other Rewards Points which you earned while Online shopping.. But You will get Sign up bonus of 100 points after 2 days.
4) That’s it your account get created on SBI Rewardz App.
5) Now wait 2 days to get credited 100 points = Rs 25 in your SBI Rewardz App.
6) Once your account is credited with 100 Rewardz points, then do Free Mobile Recharge or other Service.
How to Redeem:-
1) Firstly click “Recharge” >> Enter your Mobile number, opertor, amount and Proceed.
2) Now Click on “Proceed”.
3) That’s it your Recharge get done instantly. 🙂
Additional info about State Bank Rewardz:-
At State Bank Rewardz, we believe that you must be rewarded whenever you make use of State Bank products or services. State Bank Rewardz will reward you in multiple ways that will get you your desired reward and /or service as fast as possible.
From shopping with your Debit Card to paying timely EMIs for your loan, you earn Reward Points for a variety of transactions.
You then redeem, i.e. use your accumulated SBI Rewardz App Points to pay for a wide range of products & services such as movie tickets, air tickets, mobile/DTH recharge, apparel, electronics, home appliances and more.
Redemption of accumulated SBI Rewardz app Points can be carried out in three ways:
- Simply register and start redeeming on – www.StateBankRewardz.com orState Bank Rewardz or SBI Rewardz App Mobile App (available on Google Play Storee)At Max Get More partner brand outlets. Simply show your Debit Card at the payment counter and redeem.
About State Bank Rewardz Membership:-
All State Bank customers are pre-enrolled into State Bank Rewardz, on an individual basis. Each member will have only a single membership with State Bank Rewardz, irrespective of the number or types of accounts held with the State Bank Group. This means that points earned through all accounts held by customers will be merged under one Customer ID. However, members need to activate the State Bank Rewardz account on www.StateBankRewardz.com , on the State Bank Rewardz Mobile App or by calling at 6000-8500.
How to Earn SBI Rewardz App points:-
The Enterprise – wide Loyalty program rewards you for various transactions across many banking services.
- Debit Card
Tags:- SBI Rewardz App , SbI Rewardz App 100 points for Sign up, State Bank Rewardz point, State Bank Rs 25 Free Sign up bonus.
- (Updated) How to Get Free Jio 4G Sim for all 4G Devices from 5th September
- VidMate App – Refer Friends and win Free Paytm Cash (Proof added)
- (Expired) Extra Carbon App – Get Rs 10 Paytm Cash on Each Referral
- Cigarette Survey – Give a Miss Call and Get Rs 10 Free Recharge
- (Expired) iDecorama App – Get Rs 5 on Sign up + Rs 10 per Referral
- Kotak 811 App – Trick to Get Rs 375 Free Balance from PhonePe App & Chillr App and more
- Axis Pay UPI App – Get Rs 50 Free on your First Transaction
- Reliance InstaCare App – Download and Get 500MB 2G/3G Free Data