Shmart is offering #PremiumMasti Offer Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 250 or Rs 250 Cashback on DTH Recharge & Postpaid Bill Payments, offer valid for all Shmart users, Maximum Cashback is (See Terms & Condition No.4 & No.5) per transaction and once user can be use this offer 5 Times Each day during the offer period and valid from 12:00 pm 21th September 2015 to 11:59 pm 27th September 2015 (both days inclusive), How to get this amazing offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 250 & Rs 250 on Rs 1000 at Shmart App:-
1) Firstly Download Shmart App From Here
2) Register a New account on Shmart.
Please Note:- You need to add Money First to your Shmart wallet and pay the amount using shmart wallet while Recharging don’t do directly Recharge by paying through DC / CC / Netbanking….. Please Read No.11 Terms & Conditions
5) Now Enter the Details and Complete your transaction “No Promo code Required“.
6) You will get the Rs Cashback in your Shmart wallet with in 3 working days. ( Please See Terms & Conditions No.6 )
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#PremiumMasti” campaign which would
be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in
this Offer is purely voluntary.
3. This shmart offers is divided into two parts, basis recharge amount
4. The cashback amount of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty) shall be provided for every successful Postpaid/DTH recharge
transaction between Rs.250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) and Rs.999 (Rupees Nine Hundred Ninety Nine).
Any successful transaction below Rs.250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) will not be eligible for the cashback
5. The cashback amount of Rs.250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) shall be provided for every successful
Postpaid/DTH recharge transaction of Rs.1000 (Rupees One Thousand) and above. Any successful
transaction below Rs.1000 (Rupees One Thousand) and above Rs.250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) would fall
under point no 4 of the T&C
6. The cashback shall not be made instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working
hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
7. This Shmart Offers shall be valid from September 21, 2015 13:00:00 hrs to September 27, 2015 23:59:59 hrs.
TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer
without any prior notice.
8. The Shmart Offers will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non-
negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
9. Cashback amount will be applicable only on successful transactions conducted by debit to the Shmart!
Wallet account only.
10. In the event of Shmart! Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add
money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
11. Recharge transactions done directly through Payment Gateways (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) and
Hybrid (Wallet + Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) will not qualify for this Offer, even if the amount is
equal to or greater than specified minimum recharge amount mentioned in points 4 & 5
12. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Wallet shall be
eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
13. The shmart Offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
14. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
15. A Shmart! Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge/bill pay transactions per day on the app
16. In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any
particular calendar month, then the Cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
17. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs,
charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
18. This shmart Offers is extended by TranServ and Customers may contact Shmart! Customer Care for any queries/issue
19. In case the cashback has been processed for a recharge/bill pay transaction with a pending status, and has
later turned into a failed state, the refund amount will be credited to the Shmart! Wallet after deducting the
20. The cashback amount will be directly credited to the Customer’s Shmart! Wallet.
- Shmart wallet offer – Get 50% Cashback on Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge & Bill Payments (T&C* changed)
- Paytm – Get Rs 30 Cashback on Rs 400 “Airtel” Postpaid Bill Payment
- (Update) Pockets by ICICI – Get Rs 50 Cashback on adding Rs 250 to your Pockets wallet
- (Expired) PayuMoney – Get Rs 100 Discount coupon for Movie Tickets (Bookmyshow, Fastticket)
- Flipkart – Get 10% discount on e-Gift Vouchers for SBI Debit & Credit Cards users
- PayZapp App offer – Get 50% Cashback on Recharge & Bill Payments
- FreeCharge – Get Rs 75 Cashback on Rs 200 DTH Recharge or Above (new users)
- Paytm – Get Rs 65 Cashback on Rs 500 Recharge & Bill Payment