Shmart BullsEye offer : Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 150 or above Recharge or Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 300 or above Prepaid Recharge and also get amazing offers on Postapid & DTH Recharge at Shamart, So Hurry up and Recharge your Mobile Now!! How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get upto 20% Cashback on Recharge at shmart:-
1) Firstly Download Shmart App From Here
2) Register a New account on Shmart.
Please Note:- You need to add Money First to your Shmart wallet and pay the amount using shmart wallet while Recharging don’t do directly Recharge by paying through DC / CC / Netbanking…..
5) Now Enter the Details and Complete your transaction “No Promo code Required“.
6) You will get the 10% or 20% Cashback in your Shmart wallet with in 3 working days. ( Please See Terms & Conditions No.6 & No.9 )
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#BullsEye Offer” campaign which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3. This offer would be applicable only on the latest version of Shmart! Wallet App available on Google Play Store. Customers are advised to go to goo.gl/rOUuKV to check their version and update in case they are not on the new version.
4. The offer has three parts to it, basis on type of transaction
5. This Offer shall be valid from December 8, 2015 17:00:01 hrs to December 10, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
6. The recharge voucher shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
7. The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Shmart! Wallet account and can be checked by going to the vouchers section of the Shmart! Wallet App. Voucher will be applied automatically when user does any recharge/bill payment after receiving the voucher.
8. The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised on or before 20th December 2015. Users will not be able to use the voucher after 20th December 2015.
9. When recharge amount is more than voucher amount, the balance, over and above the voucher amount will be deducted from wallet balance. In case user does not have sufficient wallet balance, he/she would be prompted to add money to wallet to complete the transaction.
10. When recharge amount is less than the voucher amount, the balance would be carried forward and will remain as unutilised voucher balance that can be used later. The expiry date of voucher in this case would remain the same as in the original voucher.
11. In case user has multiple vouchers and the recharge amount is more than the combined value of multiple voucher amounts, all the vouchers will be applied simultaneously and the balance, over and above the combined voucher amount will be deducted from wallet balance. In case user does not have sufficient wallet balance, he/she would be prompted to add money to wallet to complete the transaction.
12. In case user has multiple recharge vouchers, the one whose expiry date is closer will be applied first.
13. In case user has multiple vouchers and the recharge amount is equal to the combined value of multiple voucher amounts, all the vouchers will be applied simultaneously.
14. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
15. Recharge voucher amount will be applicable only on successful transactions conducted by debit to the Shmart! Wallet account only.
16. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
17. In the event of Shmart! Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
18. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
19. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
20. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
21. A Shmart! Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge transactions per day on the app.
22. In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Recharge Voucher amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
23. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
24. This Offer is extended by TranServ and Customers may contact Shmart! Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
25. In case the recharge voucher has been processed for a recharge/bill pay transaction with a pending status, and has later turned into a failed state, the refund amount will be credited to the Shmart! Wallet after deducting the cashback amount.
26. The recharge voucher amount will be directly credited to the Customer’s Shmart! Wallet.
27. A Shmart! Wallet account is linked to a combination of unique customer details and a unique mobile handset. Any attempt to use multiple handsets for login to a single Shmart! Wallet account or using multiple mobile numbers to login via same handset will be treated as a violation of the T&C and Transerv will have full right, including but not limited to blocking such a Shmart! Wallet account and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
- Gionee M6s Plus Price In India, Specs, Comparison, Buy Online
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Smartphone Launched with 5-inch Display & 4G VoLTE Support
- MIcromax Dual 5 Launched with Dual Camera Setup, Price, Buy Online
- Jio Unlimited Internet For 3 Happy Hours At Night From 2AM – 5AM Daily
- JioMoney Surprise Coupons Get Upto ₹15,000 JioMoney Wallet Balance Free
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Pre Order Start – How To Register [Full Guide]
- Meizu Pro 6 Price In India, Specifications, Features, Buy Online
- Asus Zenfone 3 Go Price In India, Specifications, Review, Buy online