Shmart has come up with another offer : Get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 100 or above Recharge or Rs 25 on Rs 200 Recharge or above, also more amazing offers on DTH Recharge & Postpaid Bill Payments. Offers valid for 3 days 11-December to 13-December. So Hurry up and avail this offer. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get upto 15% Cashback on Recharge at shmart:-
1) Firstly Download Shmart App From Here
2) Register a New account on Shmart.
Please Note:- You need to add Money First to your Shmart wallet and pay the amount using shmart wallet while Recharging don’t do directly Recharge by paying through DC / CC / Netbanking…..
5) Now Enter the Details and Complete your transaction “No Promo code Required“.
6) You will get the 10% or 20% Cashback in your Shmart wallet with in 3 working days. ( Please See Terms & Conditions No.6 & No.9 )
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#GoCashCrazy Offer” campaign which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3. This offer would be applicable only on the latest version of Shmart! Wallet App available on Google Play Store. Customers are advised to go to goo.gl/rOUuKV to check their version and update in case they are not on the new version.
5. This Offer shall be valid from December 11, 2015 16:00:00 hrs to December 13, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
6. The cashback amount shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
7. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
8. In the event of Shmart! Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
9. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
10. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
11. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
12. A Shmart! Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge transactions per day on the app.
13. In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
14. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
15. This Offer is extended by TranServ and Customers may contact Shmart! Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
16. A Shmart! Wallet account is linked to a combination of unique customer details and a unique mobile handset. Any attempt to use multiple handsets for login to a single Shmart! Wallet account or using multiple mobile numbers to login via same handset will be treated as a violation of the T&C and Transerv will have full right, including but not limited to blocking such a Shmart! Wallet account and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
17. In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Shmart! Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, Transerv will have full rights to block that particular Shmart! Wallet account.
18. TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between an operator and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the operator.
19. In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Shmart! Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above.
20. Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.
- Flipkart – Get 100% Cashback on Paying via Phonepe but through a Simple Trick (Max Cb Rs 150)
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- SmartApp – Get 15% Cashback on Prepaid Recharge & 10% for Postpaid Bill Payment
- Smartapp – Get 20% upto Rs 200 Cashback on SmartCombo Recharge (Airtel also)
- TrueBalance App – Get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 10 Mobile Recharge (Max Rs 10)
- (New Code) Mobikwik – Get Rs 115 Cashback on Adding Rs 10 (New users) + Rs 40 per Referral