Shmart offers – Get Upto 50% Cashback on Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge & Bill Payments of Rs 100 or More, Maximum Cashback is Rs 150 per transaction, valid from September 14, 2015 17:00:00 hrs to September 20, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. But there are Some Terms & Conditions to get Upto 50% Cashback on Recharges, How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get upto 50% Cashback on Recharges at Shmart:-
1) Firstly Download Shmart App From Here
2) Login / Sign up to your account on Shmart.
Please Note:- You need to add Money First to your Shmart wallet and pay the amount using shmart wallet while Recharging don’t do directly Recharge by paying through DC / CC / Netbanking….. Please Read No.12 Terms & Conditions
5) Now Enter the Details and Complete your transaction “No Promo code Required“.
6) You will get the Cashback on the Below Table:-
This Table will work on Each day Means if you want upto 50% Cashback, So you need to do 5 Recharges in a Day.( See Terms & Condition No.6 ).
7) You will get the Cashback per transaction in your Shmart wallet with in 3 working days. ( Please See Terms & Conditions No.7 )
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#RechargeAddict” campaign which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2) By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3) The cashback amount shall be provided for every successful prepaid/postpaid/DTH recharge transaction of Rs.100 (Rupees Hundred) or above. Any successful transaction below Rs.100 will not be eligible for the cashback offer.
4) The cashback amount is subject to maximum of Rs.150 (Rupees One Hundred Fifty) per transaction.
5) Cashback is incremental in nature and is subject to the below slab, based on the incremental recharges
% Cashback Minimum Recharge Amount Maximum Cashback/Transaction
1st Recharge 10% Rs.100 Rs.150
2nd Recharge 20% Rs.100 Rs.150
3rd Recharge 30% Rs.100 Rs.150
4th Recharge 40% Rs.100 Rs.150
5th Recharge 50% Rs.100 Rs.150
6) The cashback counter is on a daily basis. E.g. – In case a customer does three recharges on day-1 and falls under the 30% cashback bracket on 3rd recharge; if he/she does a recharge transaction on day-2, 10% cashback will be given on the first recharge (and not 40% as a continuation from last day)
7) The cashback shall not be made instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
8) This Offer shall be valid from September 14, 2015 17:00:00 hrs to September 20, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
9) The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
10) Cashback amount will be applicable only on successful transactions conducted by debit to the Shmart! Wallet account only.
11) In the event of Shmart! Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
12) Recharge transactions done directly through Payment Gateways (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) and Hybrid (Wallet + Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) will not qualify for this Offer, even if the amount is equal to or greater than Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred).
13) Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
14) The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
15) Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
16) A Shmart! Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge transactions per day on the app
17) In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
18) TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
19) This Offer is extended by TranServ and Customers may contact Shmart! Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
20) In case the cashback has been processed for a recharge/bill pay transaction with a pending status, and has later turned into a failed state, the refund amount will be credited to the Shmart! Wallet after deducting the cashback amount.
21) The cashback amount will be directly credited to the Customer’s Shmart! Wallet.
- Paytm Register a New Account and Get Free Rs 10 Free wallet balance
- Sign up New Account on Paytm and Get Rs 25 Free wallet balance (Unlimited Trick added)
- (Live now) Mobikwik – Upgrade your Mobikwik Wallet and Get Rs 50 Cashback
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- EzeePay App – Get 15% discount on Rs 30 to 200 on all Prepaid Recharge (All users)
- Paytm Coupons, Offers November 2016 – Latest Promo codes