Shmart new HeresUrQuarter offer in which you will get 25% cashback on every Prepaid/ postpaid/ Dth recharge of transaction of rs 200 & abpve. Maximum Cashback is Rs 50 per transaction, Offer shall be valid from September 28, 2015 12:00:00 hrs to September 30, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. Isnt it a good offer. How to get this offer.? Just follow the steps below:-
How to get flat 25% Cashback on Recharge at shmart:-
1) Firstly Download Shmart App From Here
2) Register a New account on Shmart.
Please Note:- You need to add Money First to your Shmart wallet and pay the amount using shmart wallet while Recharging don’t do directly Recharge by paying through DC / CC / Netbanking….. Please Read No.11 Terms & Conditions
5) Now Enter the Details and Complete your transaction “No Promo code Required“.
6) You will get the Rs Cashback in your Shmart wallet with in 3 working days. ( Please See Terms & Conditions No.6 )
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#HeresUrQuarter” campaign which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3. The cashback amount shall be 25% (Twenty Five Percent) for every successful Prepaid/Postpaid/DTH
recharge transaction of Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) or above. Any successful transaction below Rs.200 will not be eligible for the cashback offer.
4. The 25% cashback amount is subject to maximum of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty) per transaction.
5. This Offer shall be valid from September 28, 2015 12:00:00 hrs to September 30, 2015 23:59:59 hrs.
TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer
without any prior notice.
6. The cashback shall not be made instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working
hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
7. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non-
negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
8. Cashback amount will be applicable only on successful transactions conducted by debit to the Shmart!
Wallet account only.
9. In the event of Shmart! Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add
money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
10. Recharge transactions done directly through Payment Gateways (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) and
Hybrid (Wallet + Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) will not qualify for this Offer, even if the amount is equal to or greater than Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred).
11. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Wallet shall be
eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
12. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
13. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
14. A Shmart! Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge transactions per day on the app
15. In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any
particular calendar month, then the Cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
16. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
17. This Offer is extended by TranServ and Customers may contact Shmart! Customer Care for any queries/issue
18. In case the cashback has been processed for a recharge/bill pay transaction with a pending status, and has later turned into a failed state, the refund amount will be credited to the Shmart! Wallet after deducting the
19. The cashback amount will be directly credited to the Customer’s Shmart! Wallet.
20. A Shmart! Wallet account is linked to a combination of unique customer details and a unique mobile
handset. Any attempt to use multiple handsets for login to a single Shmart! Wallet account or using multiple
mobile numbers to login via same handset will be treated as a violation of the T&C and Transerv will have
full right, including but not limited to blocking such a Shmart! Wallet account and/or deny cashbacks or any
promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
21. In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen
card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Shmart! Wallet,
loading funds/utilising funds, Transerv will have full rights to block that particular Shmart! Wallet account.
22. TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between an operator and the Customer. TranServ shall
not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the operator.
23. In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Shmart! Wallet shall also be applicable
unless otherwise stated above.
24. Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the
city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- Amazon – Get 10% Cashback on “First Time” Purchase of Amazon Gift Card (Max Cb Rs 100)
- FreeCharge – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 50 on 1st Ever UPI Payment
- (Unlimited Trick) Little App – Buy Dominos Voucher worth Rs 100 at just Rs 29 only (New Users)
- Amazon Prime Offer – Rs 500 Off on Rs 999 Ending on 30th October
- Paytm – Get upto Rs 10 Paytm Cash on Purchase of Mad Bingo Angles
- Paytm – Get Flat 50% Cashback upto Rs 150 on Booking 2 Movie Ticket (First Time)
- PhonePe App – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 50 on First Prepaid Recharge