Shmart #StealTheDeal offer : where you will get Rs 20 & Rs 50 cashback on Postpaid or Dth Recharge of transaction of rs 200+ and Rs 400+ Respectively. A Shmart! Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge transactions per day on the app. Offer shall be valid from November 18, 2015 00:00:01 hrs to November 20, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. Isnt it a good offer. How to get this offer.? Just follow the steps below:-
How to get Rs 20 or Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge at shmart:-
1) Firstly Download Shmart App From Here
2) Register a New account on Shmart.
Please Note:- You need to add Money First to your Shmart wallet and pay the amount using shmart wallet while Recharging don’t do directly Recharge by paying through DC / CC / Netbanking…..
5) Now Enter the Details and Complete your transaction “No Promo code Required“.
6) You will get the Rs Cashback in your Shmart wallet with in 3 working days. ( Please See Terms & Conditions No.6 & No.9 )
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#StealTheDeal” campaign which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3. This offer would be applicable only the latest version of Shmart! Wallet App available on Google Play Store. Customers are advised to go to goo.gl/rOUuKV to check their version and update in case they are not on the new version.
4. This offer is divided into two parts, basis recharge amount.
5. The recharge voucher amount of Rs.20 (Rupees Twenty) shall be provided for every successful Postpaid/DTH recharge transaction between Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) and Rs.399 (Rupees Three Hundred Ninety Nine). Any successful transaction below Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred ) will not be eligible for the offer
6. The recharge voucher amount of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty) shall be provided for every successful Postpaid/DTH recharge transaction of Rs.400 (Rupees Four Hundred) and above. Any successful transaction below Rs.400 (Rupees Four Hundred) and above or equal to Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred ) would fall under point no 5 of the T&C.
7. The recharge voucher shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
8. The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Shmart! Wallet account and can be checked by going to the vouchers section of the Shmart! Wallet App. Voucher will be applied automatically when user does any recharge/bill payment after receiving the voucher.
9. The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised on or before 25th November 2015. Users will not be able to use the voucher after 25th November 2015.
10. When recharge amount is more than voucher amount, the balance, over and above the voucher amount will be deducted from wallet balance. In case user does not have sufficient wallet balance, he/she would be prompted to add money to wallet to complete the transaction.
11. When recharge amount is less than the voucher amount, the balance would be carried forward and will remain as unutilised voucher balance that can be used later. The expiry date of voucher in this case would remain the same as in the original voucher.
12. In case user has multiple recharge vouchers, the one whose expiry date is closer will be applied first.
13. In case user has multiple vouchers and the recharge amount is equal to the combined value of multiple voucher amounts, all the vouchers will be applied simultaneously.
14. This Offer shall be valid from November 18, 2015 00:00:01 hrs to November 20, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
15. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
16. Recharge voucher amount will be applicable only on successful transactions conducted by debit to the Shmart! Wallet account only.
17. In case user has multiple vouchers and the recharge amount is more than the combined value of multiple voucher amounts, all the vouchers will be applied simultaneously and the balance, over and above the combined voucher amount will be deducted from wallet balance. In case user does not have sufficient wallet balance, he/she would be prompted to add money to wallet to complete the transaction.
18. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
19. Recharge Voucher will be applicable only on successful transactions conducted by debit to the Shmart! Wallet account only.
20. In the event of Shmart! Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
21. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
22. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
23. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
24. A Shmart! Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge transactions per day on the app.
25. In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Shmart! Wallet,
loading funds/utilising funds, Transerv will have full rights to block that particular Shmart! Wallet account.
26. TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between an operator and the Customer. TranServ shall
not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the operator.
27. In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Shmart! Wallet shall also be applicable
unless otherwise stated above.
28. Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the
city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.
- Paytm Add Money Offer – Get Free Rs 40 Paytm Cash (New User)
- Lybrate – Get Sensodyne Deep Clean – 14g Sample for FREE (Rs 1 Shipping)
- FreeCharge – Get Rs 15 Cashback on Rs 20+ Recharge or Bill Payment
- Faasos Food Loot – Get Food worth Rs 200 for FREE
- Paytm – Buy Rs 1 Deal and Get Rs 6 Cashback in your Paytm wallet
- MojoPizza – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 100 on Paying via PayPal (Old users)
- Google Play – Get Rs 140 Free Credits for Selected Users
- BigBazaar – Give Holi Clothes and Get Rs 100 Future Pay Cash for Each Garments