Shmart has come up with a #WOWPAY OFFER, Now get 15% Cashback on Rs 250+ Postpaid & DTH Recharge, You can use this offer upto 5 times each day from November 06, 2015 00:00:01 hrs to November 08, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get 15% Cashback on Rs 250+ Postpaid & DTH Recharge:-
1) Firstly Update Your Shmart App Here
2) Install & Open the Shmart App Here.
3) Do the Recharge using Below Terms & Conditions ( Please see Terms & conditions upto 20 ). Offer Source Here
#WOWPAY OFFER – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#WowPay” campaign which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3. This offer would be applicable only on the latest version of Shmart! Wallet App available on Google Play Store. Customers are advised to go to goo.gl/rOUuKV to check their version and update in case they are not on the new version.
4. The recharge voucher amount would be 15% of the transaction amount subject to maximum of INR 75 per transaction, which shall be provided for every successful Postpaid billpay/DTH recharge transaction of Rs.250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) and above done through Shmart! Wallet only. Any successful transaction below Rs.250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) will not be eligible for the offer. Transaction done through Payment gateway (Credit card, debit card and net banking) will not qualify for the aforementioned offer.
5. This Offer shall be valid from November 06, 2015 00:00:01 hrs to November 08, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
6. The recharge voucher shall not be delivered instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
7. The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Shmart! Wallet account and can be checked by going to the vouchers section of the Shmart! Wallet App. Voucher will be applied automatically when user does any recharge/bill payment after receiving the voucher.
8. The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised on or before 15th November 2015. Users will not be able to use the voucher post 15th November 2015.
9. When recharge amount is more than voucher amount, the balance, over and above the voucher amount will be deducted from wallet balance. In case user does not have sufficient wallet balance, he/she would be prompted to add money to wallet to complete the recharge/billpay transaction.
10. When recharge amount is less than the voucher amount, the balance would be carried forward and will remain as unutilised voucher balance that can be used later. The expiry date of voucher in this case would remain the same as in the original voucher.
11. In case user has multiple recharge vouchers, the one whose expiry date is closer will be applied first.
12. In case user has multiple vouchers and the recharge amount is equal to the combined value of multiple voucher amounts, all the vouchers will be applied simultaneously
13. In case user has multiple vouchers and the recharge amount is more than the combined value of multiple voucher amounts, all the vouchers will be applied simultaneously and the balance, over and above the combined voucher amount will be deducted from wallet balance. In case user does not have sufficient wallet balance, he/she would be prompted to add money to wallet to complete the transaction
14. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
15. Recharge Voucher will be applicable only on successful transactions conducted by debit to the Shmart! Wallet account only.
16. In the event of Shmart! Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
17. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
18. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
19. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
20. A Shmart! Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge/bill pay transactions per day on the app
21. In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Voucher amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
22. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
23. This Offer is extended by TranServ and Customers may contact Shmart! Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
- Mobikwik – Redeem 20% SuperCash Balance at Local Stores near you
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- My Idea App – Get upto 1GB 3G Data for 28 Days at just Re 1 only
- Paytm AUGBUS – Get Flat 100% Cashback on First Bus Ticket Booking Max Rs 150
- Paytm Register a New Account and Get Free Rs 10 Free wallet balance
- Sign up New Account on Paytm and Get Rs 25 Free wallet balance (Unlimited Trick added)
- (Live now) Mobikwik – Upgrade your Mobikwik Wallet and Get Rs 50 Cashback
- EzeePay App – Get 15% discount on Rs 30 to 200 on all Prepaid Recharge (All users)