Snapdeal App – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 100+ Shopping (New users). Snapdeal has come up with an amazing. Where you will get the Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 100+ Shopping at Snapdeal App. The offer is only valid for New app users (First time Installation in device So, So Hurry up and avail this offer !!
How to get Rs 100 cashback on Rs 100 on Snapdeal App ?
1) First of all, Download Snapdeal App
2) Install & Open the App and Register for a New account.
3) Now add the Products worth Rs 100 or more to your Cart.
4) Proceed to Checkout and Finally, make the payment using any of the Payment mode.
NOTE – There is no way to check you are eligible for this offer or not, So Please use only a Fresh device where Snapdeal app is not installed previously and make a New account and do Shopping.
5) That’s it you will get the Rs 100 Cashback to your FreeCharge wallet within few days.
Offer Source – Visit Here
Terms & Conditions:-
1) On your very first order on the Snapdeal App Rs 100 cashback will be added automatically to your FreeCharge account.
2) Spend a minimum of Rs 100 on the Snapdeal App for eligibility.
3) For Cash-on-Delivery orders reward will be credited to your FreeCharge account on cash realization.
4) Not valid on pre-installed and pre-registered Apps.
5) Not valid on our affiliates – Freecharge, Zomato, Cleartrip & Red Bus as well as transactions involving buying of Gift vouchers and Gift cards.
6) Snapdeal reserves the right to not reward any user if suspicious.
- Jio Unlimited Internet For 3 Happy Hours At Night From 2AM – 5AM Daily
- Gionee M6s Plus Price In India, Specs, Comparison, Buy Online
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime Smartphone Launched with Android Nougat at Rs 9,600
- Reliance Jio LYF Features Phone Rs 999 Video Leaked
- Panasonic Eluga Ray Smartphone Launched with 400mAh Battery & 4G VoLTE Support
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Smartphone Launched with 5-inch Display & 4G VoLTE Support
- Itel Wish A21 Smartphone Launched with 4G VoLTE Feature at Rs 4,599
- Huawei Y7 Smartphone Price In India, Key Features, Buy Online