Snapdeal [email protected] Service, Snapdeal Rs 2000 Note Delivery, Snapdeal [email protected] Rs 2000 Note Free Home Delivery – Get Newly Rs 2000 Note on your Doorstep. Snapdeal [email protected] Service Get Rs 2000 Note on your doorstep at almost Free of cost. Snapdeal has come up with pretty cool [email protected] service where you will get the Rs 2000 Note on your Home address at Rs 1 through Snapdeal, You know its another Cheap Trick by Snapdeal for Getting App installs, But its better than to wait at Banks Long Line. This Snapdeal [email protected] Service is available only on Bangalore & Gurgaon only If they are getting good impressions from users then they may expand its Service to other cities too. So Hurry up !!
How to avail Snapdeal [email protected] Service to Get Rs 2000 Note Free:-
1) First of all, Download Snapdeal App from Here
2) Install & Open the Snapdeal app.
3) Login/Sign up.
4) Allow Snapdeal app to acess your Location because they check cash whether available in your area.
5) According to Snapdeal, if cash is available, you’ll get a push notification and an SMS notification, taking you to the order page.
6) Now Order this Note at Rs 1 only and On Next day a Snapdeal logistics executive arrives on your Address with POS Machine, You have to Swipe your Debit/Credit card on that machine and they deduct your Rs 2000 from your Debit/credit card.
7) Once you paid successfully, then Snapdeal executive gives you newly Rs 2000 Note instantly.
8) Enjoy Cashback without waiting Bank’s Line.
About Snapdeal [email protected] Service:-
Snapdeal will be charging Rs 1 as convenience fee that will be paid through FreeCharge or through your debit card at the time of booking the service. Speaking about the service, Rohit Bansal, Co-founder, Snapdeal said “At Snapdeal, we aim to be the marketplace that seamlessly services every customer need. As the country transitions to a more digitally enabled economy, we’ve launched a series of timely initiatives – from wallet and card on delivery, to extending FreeCharge partnerships to smoothen this transition. The launch of the cash on demand service is intended to further help our consumers tide over any cash crunch that they might face in addressing their daily needs.”
[email protected] is already live in Gurgaon and Bangalore and will be extended to other major cities in the coming days, with the operative details to be updated as per user feedback and availability of currency notes. We have already explained How to get Snapdeal [email protected] Service to Rs 2000 Note via Home Delivery.
According to Snapdeal, the cash home delivery facility is a “goodwill gesture” and the money comes from the cash it receives as CoD. A cynic would point out that this also frees up the company from having to deposit the cash in its own bank account, as it uses customers to turn its cash into a digital form. Snapdeal Rs 2000 Note Delivery. And, since the offer is only extended to app users, based around push notifications, it also helps ensure that people install the app, and keep it on their phones. That being said, for customers who are strapped for cash because of long ATM queues, Snapdeal’s [email protected] cash delivery facility is a pretty big boon to have available.
Snapdeal [email protected] Service, Snapdeal Rs 2000 Home Delivery, Rs 2000 Note Snapdeal Free, Snapdeal Rs 2000 Note on doorstep.
- Snapdeal Unbox India Sale 20-25th September – Get upto 70% off + 10% discount via Axis Bank cards
- Amazon Deals – Find Today’s Great deals at 1 Place
- Snapdeal – Get 10% Instant Discount on Cart Value of Rs 1499+ + Additional 10% via HDFC Credit cards
- Snapdeal – Get 10% Cashback when you pay via Freecharge wallet
- (Expired) (Suggestions added) Snapdeal Loot – Get 100% Cashback on Purchasing using Freecharge wallet (Max Rs 200)
- Snapdeal Visa offer – Get Rs 125 off on Rs 500 Snapdeal voucher instantly
- Snapdeal – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 300 Purchase + Rs 200 per Referral
- (Few Suggestions) Snapdeal – Get 10% instant discount on All Debit & Credit Cards