How to Suspend/Resume Reliance Jio Sim Card. In Last few months we are getting queries like How to Deactivate Jio Sim Card Service, How to Suspend Jio Sim service after 31st March, How To Stop Jio sim card Services. We are seeing many people search about How to Suspend or Resume Jio Sim Card or their services. None of the Mobile Operator doesn’t provide this features but only Reliance Jio Sim has been Providing this feature. So we are here with all details how to stop/resume/suspend/ activate/deactivate Jio sim card easily by yourself. So guys read our full post How to Suspend or Resume Jio Sim Card Easily.
How to Suspend/Resume Reliance Jio Sim Card ?
- First of all, Go to Jio official website Jio.com
- Now Login with your Jio Number or Sign Up.
- Then click on Setting icon as see below>
- After clicking on setting icon you will see menu Like below>
- Now click on ‘Suspend And Resume’ icon & click on ‘I would like to suspend this service’ Option.
- Then a ‘Pop-Up’ message shows on your screen with two option, See below.
- Now select in these two option which you complies.
- After clicking, Your jio sim will be deactivated shortly within Few hours.
- Follow the same procedure to activate your Jio sim card Again.
- That’s it!!😊
Suspend/Resume Reliance Jio Sim Card – How to By MyJio App?
Reliance Jio Sim Card Suspend or Resume In MyJio App is currently not available, It is only Available on MyJio official website Jio.com. You can go it here for More details. Reliance Jio is planning to launch this service in My Jio Application soon.
How to Suspend or Resume Jio Sim Service By Calling to Jio Customer Care?
1) First of all, Open your Mobile dailer pad & Dail 198 for Jio Customer Care.
2) Now Wait for sometimes to talk to Jio customer care.
3) When you talk to customer care say him to Suspend/Resume your Jio Sim.
4) Now Customer Care will ask your identity, then says him your Name, DOB by your Adhaar Card & Some Other Minor things.
5) Finally they will Suspend or Resume your Jio Sim Card Easily.
Also Check Jio Prime Membership – How To Enrolled In Jio Prime?
Jio Sim Prime Subscription, Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday announced the Jio Prime membership for initial 100 million customers of Reliance Jio. Under the Jio Prime plan, Jio members can avail another year of its 4G services at a one-time payment of Rs 99 to be made this March. This means, the Jio Prime members can continue to enjoy the Jio 4G data benefit till March 31, 2018 at Rs 99. Additionally, Jio will charge Rs 303 per month, effectively at Rs 10 per day for another full year. To Enrolled Go to MyJio App From Here Or Visit Jio Official website here to activate Jio Prime Membership.
Also Check Jio Prime Offers & Cashback Coupons By Paytm
Paytm – Rs 10 Cashback on Jio Prime Subscription Recharge of Rs 99. Paytm has come up Specially for Jio Sim Recharge of Rs 99. You know Guys after 31st March you have to pay Subscription of Rs 99 + Monthly charges of Rs 303+ for Jio sim data & callings, So for that Paytm is offering Flat Rs 10 discount on Rs 99 Recharge. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !! To recharge Visit Paytm Website Here, Now Login/Sign up on Paytm website. Then Initiate a Jio Sim Recharge of Rs 303 or above & Apply Coupon:- JIOPRIME to get Rs 10 Cashback.
Tags:- Jio Sim Card Suspend or Resume, How To Deactivate Jio Sim Card, How To Activate Deactivated Jio Sim Card, Jio Sim Easy Activation, How To Stop Jio Sim Card, Suspend/Resume Reliance Jio Sim Card
- Reliance Jio Sim Tariff Plans, Internet Data, SMS, Calling Plans
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- Jio Lyf Easy Smartphone at Rs 1000 Expected Price, Launching in June 2017
- (Updated) How to Get Free Jio 4G Sim for all 4G Devices from 5th September
- (Extended) Jio Prime Membership – Activate at Rs 99 for 12 months + Rs 303 per month till 15th April 2017
- Jio Happy New Year Offer Launched till- 31st March 2016 – Here’s everything you need to know
- Jio Tunes – Activate Free Jio CallerTune for 30 Days
- Reliance Jio New Plans Validity Increased – 3 Months Recharge at Rs 399 Only