The #Fantastico Song – Make a World Record and Get Rs 300 BookMyShow Voucher. ‘The #Fantastico Song’ World Record is attempted by Tiago from Tata Motors which is 50,000 users concurrently listening to The #Fantastico Song. The user has to be on call for the entire duration of 1 min to create the World record. All 50,000 users who were a part of the call for 1 min will receive a BookMyShow e-code worth Rs 300. So hurry up. How to get this offer.? Just follow the steps below:-
NOTE- Before taking part in the #Fantastico Song World Record attempt campaign, please read the whole procedure and our post carefully.
How to get Rs 300 BookMyShow Voucher by listening The #Fantastico Song?
1) Firstly give a missed call on the number at 9223513333
2) You will be sent 3 reminder SMSes, one each on 7th, 8th and 9th April, which will inform the Date & Time of ‘The #Fantastico Song’ activity. This will make you a part of the World Record.
3) Then you will be sent a call on 9th April at 12 pm. You will be welcomed with a recorded message, “This call is by Tiago from Tata Motors, thank you for receiving our call. We will play the #Fantastico song shortly. Please stay on the line to be a part of the world record attempt”.
4) After this #Fantastico song will be played. You are expected to answer the call and listen to the entire duration of the call which is for approximately 1 min.
5) Once the song is over, they will thank you and the call will disconnect automatically and you will be sent a Thank You message post the call.
6) The user who was a part of the entire call duration will also be sent a link via SMS to download a certificate stating that the user is a part of the World Record and will receive a Bookmyshow voucher worth Rs 300 through SMS.
How to Redeem Rs 300 BookMyShow Voucher?
1) Firstly visit Bookmyshow website here.
2) Select Location, Movie, Cinema, Show Date, Time and Seats of your preference as the logic flows.
3) On the payment page, Click the tab that states “Gift Voucher” on the left-hand side & enter the code in the text box that appears. Tick the check-box that states “Yes, I accept the Terms & Conditions & Booking Policy” & click on the “Apply” button.
4) At the end of the successful transaction a booking-id gets generated which needs to be exchanged at the box-office for actual tickets.
5) Email/SMS confirmation will be sent on the email address/mobile number provided while completing the transaction.
6) Enjoy your movie. 🙂
Terms & Conditions-
- Movie Code can be redeemed ONLY on the bookmyshow website & mobile app (iOS, Andriod & Windows). They cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box-office.
- Movie Code can be redeemed on purchase of eticket(s) for Movies.
- The movie voucher code cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the user has some value e.g. INR 100 or INR 50 remaining in the account, it cannot be exchanged for food at the venue. This amount can only be redeemed for movie tickets and TML is not liable to pay the remaining amount for the ticket or the next ticket.
- If the movie ticket amount is higher than the voucher amount, then the user needs to pay the additional amount through credit / debit or online wallet. Cash will not be acceptable for this online transaction.
- If lost or misused, the code cannot be replaced. Void if resold, cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- The gratification is decided by TML on its sole discretion. Decision of the Company with regard to any conflict or any other matter regarding the scheme shall be final and binding. No correspondence what so ever shall be entertained on this regard.
- The Company will not be responsible in the event if any entry fails to be registered or the same is lost for any reason what so ever. Participants cannot contest the standings and/or results in any manner. All decisions regarding the same are the sole right of TML only.
- TML reserves the right to ask participants for proof of identity before awarding the certificate and bookmyshow voucher gratification. This would include any one or more of the following:
– Photo ID
– PAN card
– Voting ID
– Driving License
– Aadhar Card
– Birth Certificate
– Any other Government issued documentation that TML may see fit at the time.
- If any discrepancy is found with regards to the above documents, TML has the right to completely disqualify the participants if required.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old as on 9th April, 2016 and should be able to present proof of the above in the required form (original as well as copy)
- (Redeem Now) Tata Health- Sign up & Get 600 Fitcoins worth Rs 200 for Free (Redeem with Amazon, Bookmyshow etc.)
- Bookmyshow Loot – Get Rs 30 Free Wallet Balance for activating Mywallet
- Bookmyshow – Get Flat Rs 100 off on Movie Tickets with Visa Debit Cards (First time)
- Jio Unlimited Internet For 3 Happy Hours At Night From 2AM – 5AM Daily
- Gionee M6s Plus Price In India, Specs, Comparison, Buy Online
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime Smartphone Launched with Android Nougat at Rs 9,600
- Reliance Jio LYF Features Phone Rs 999 Video Leaked
- Panasonic Eluga Ray Smartphone Launched with 400mAh Battery & 4G VoLTE Support