Hey we have got an trick. You can easily share your PC internet with your android mobile phone. This is an simple and easy task to perform this trick. This trick does not requires any professional knowledge. The interesting part of the trick is that there will be no speed capping. You can easily avail this trick without any problem if you properly follow our steps. Just follow my steps and avail this trick.
Steps To Enable USB Debugging In Your Android Phone :
1) First go to Settings
2) Then About Phone.
3) Now click On Build Number 7 Times.
4) Now a pop up will appear “You Have Now Become A Developer”.
5) Then again go to settings.
6) Scroll down.
7) There you will see “Developer Option”.
8) Open it and check “USB Debugging”.
Steps To Configure Your PC :
1) Connect your android device with data cable.
3) Now open and extract the files.
4) Then open the folder and from it open AndroidTool.exe.
5) Select your Device Id and DNS.
6) You can use Google DNS (18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124)
7) Now click on Tools Tab.
8) Now install Hack Connectivity.
9) This will install the app on your phone.
Steps To Configure Your Mobile Phone :
2) Now install and open the app.
3) Select Modules and Tick mark Hack Connectivity Service.
4) Now reboot your phone.
5) Open Hack Connectivity App.
6) Select WIFI and minimize the app,
Final Steps To Make The Connection Work :
1) On AndroidTool.exe Click on connect.
2) It will be connected.
3) Now enjoy full speed internet on your phone without speed capping.
- How to use BS Tweaker with BlueStacks (Full Guide) – Bluestacks Tweaker
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- mAadhaar App – How to Download and use it (Full Guide)
- Android 7.1 Update Rolls Out – More About Android 7.1 & How To Install
- Jio4GVoice App – Make HD Voice & Video Calls on 4G LTE devices
- Ola Money App – Transfer Ola money cash to Bank account instantly at 4% Charges
- How To use Xprivacy App Module with Xposed Framework (Full Guide)
- 10 Stunning WhatsApp Tricks You Probably Don’t Know