UC News CricFund Offer – Refer your Friends and Earn Rs 8000 in your Bank account. UC News has come up with “Refer & Earn” offer where you will get the Rs 8000 in your Bank account for Referring Friends. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to avail UC News Refer & Earn CricFund Program:-
1) First of all, Download UC News App Here
2) Install & Open the UC News App.
3) Goto “Me” which is available in bottom side of UC News App.
4) Click on “Rs 8000 CricFund“.
5) You will get the Rs 3500 on Sign up >> Enter Invite code:- 10272732 Put this in “Help my Friend” Field.
6) Now Get your Invite code from their and Refer your friends to Get Bonus.
7) Once you Reach milestone of 8,000 then You will get a Form to fill up.
8) Fill the Form with your bank details and Get Rs 8000 in Paytm account within few months.
Update 2:- They give Paytm Cash, Also Pan card required.. If you don’t have Pan card So use Your Family details in Payment form Page (Name & details should be match with Pan card name & details.
Update:- They are giving very Low Payout like 10-12 points when you reach Rs 5000 and even more less than in end of this Offer. So Better to avoid this offer !!
Terms & Conditions:-
1) March 23, 2017 – March 31, 2017 23:59:59 (IST)
2) Prizes – Rs. 8,000 cash as CricFund
IPL is just around the corner! UC News looks for trendy Cricket Lovers! Invite friends to UC News and enter your code, get your exclusive Rs. 8,000 CricFund!
How to win your exclusive Rs. 8,000 CricFund?
3) Any participant has a chance to win Rs 8,000 CricFund.
4) The participants can redeem Rs. 8,000 only when it is 100% collected.
Download UC News to collect more money.
5) To collect the remaining money, you can ask your friends to download UC News and enter your code.
5+1/2) The more friends you invite, the faster you can win your Rs. 8,000 CricFund.
6) The game will be over on March 31, 2017 23:59:59 (IST). When all the prizes are sent out, the game will be over as well. You can check how many prizes are left on homepage.
7) The prize will only be delivered to those who have collected 100% Rs. 8,000 CricFund before the game is over. If your Rs. 8,000 is not 100% collected when the game is over, the money you collected will not be delivered to you as prize.
How to invite friends?
Step1 – Check your code by clicking on the “Code & Invitation” button on homepage.
Step 2 – Your friends can download UC News and enter your code. They can click on the “Help My Friend” button on homepage to enter your code. (Every new UC News user can only help 1 friend.) When your Rs 8,000 is 100% collected, click on “Redeem” button to fill in your personal infomation and get your money.
8) You can revise your contact information before April 2, 2017 23:59:59 (IST). The prizes delivery will be based on the final submission.
9) Your contact information will be only used for prize delivery. Prizes will be only delivered to those who submit valid information before April 2, 2017 23:59:59 IST.
10) All the pictures of the prizes are only for your reference.
11) Kindly do not uninstall UC Browser or UC News during the campaign. UC Browser or UC News is not responsible for your information/prizes lost caused by your uninstallation.
12) If you have any question or suggestion, please share it in the “Feedback” at upper right corner.
13) The Awards will be sent out to the Winners during the period before June 1st, 2017 (“the Delivery period”)
- (First 2500 users) ScanTastic – Scan & Pay Rs 77 and Get Extra Rs 100 Amazon/Flipkart Voucher
- (Must Loot) Facebook Research App – Get $5 Every Month + Earn $10 per Referral
- BHIM App – Get Rs 51 Cashback on 1st Transaction + Rs 25 for each Send Money Transaction +New offers
- (Loot) Tez App by Google – Get Rs 51 on Sign up + Rs 51-101 per Referral
- Paytm Mall App – Get 100% Cashback on your First Recharge
- BHIM ABPB App – Refer your 5 Friends and Get Rs 100 in your Bank Account
- (Stopped) Neighbourly App – Get Assured Tez Scratch card from Rs 30 to Rs 500 (All India)
- (Loot) FreeCharge – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Rs 25+ Prepaid Recharge via UPI (All users)