Udio ExtraKhushi Offer – Get 4% Cashback when you use “Visa Virtual card” which is Instant available in their Updated Udio App. Previously Udio is Providing Visa Virtual card on our Home Address But now They are Providing Instant Visa Virtual cards in their Updated Android App. So Hurry up and Update their App Now to eligible 4% Cashback. How to avail this offer ? Just follow the Steps below:-
How to Get 4% Cashback on Udio Transaction ?
1) First of all, Download or Update Udio App Here
2) Install & Open the Udio App.
3) Goto Menu >> My Udio Card >> Click on “Digital Card” and then “Activate Now”.
4) Now Set the Pin or Udio password (I preferred udio password because we don’t like to waste our time for generating OTPs)
5) Once your Udio Visa Card is Successfully activated.
Note:- Bill Payments, Mobile Recharges and Loading funds into any other prepaid wallet/ instruments using Udio RBL Bank Visa Card or Digital card shall not be eligible for availing this offer.
6) Now Add Money to your Udio wallet using your debit card or Netbanking or Freecharge virtual or any other Virtual cards.
7) Now goto Menu >> My Udio card and get 16 digit number, Expiry date, CVV.
8) Now do Purchasing on any websites in India using Udio Visa Virtual debit card.
Note:- Your Cashback will get credited to your Udio account within 3 working days (Not Instantly).
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#ExtraKhushi”promotion which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
2) By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3) The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
4) This Offer would be applicable only to Users using the latest version 2.1.8 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are not using the latest version.
5) Udio Wallet is issued by TranServ Private Limited and is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments.
6) The Udio Card linked to the Udio Wallet is a prepaid Visa card issued by RBL Bank in partnership with TranServ.
7) Transactions conducted using Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Card or Digital Card will be eligible for the Offer.
8) All cashback shall be offered in the form of Udio Treats and shall appear in vouchers section of the mobile app. Udio Treats refers to a promotional credit that can be redeemed for recharge/bill pay transaction on Udio app, Udio card transaction & Gifting. Udio Treats are non-transferable and cannot be sent to other Udio wallet or transferred to bank account.
9) All successful card transactions will be eligible for 4% (Four Percent) worth of cashback credited in the form of Udio treats. Udio treats will be offered subject to a limit of maximum Rs.250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) per eligible user during offer period
10) The Offer is valid for first 25,000 users using their Udio Card for eligible transaction. TranServ at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue or extend the Offer at any point of time.
11) Udio treats will not be credited instantly and will be credited within 72 (Seventy Two) working hours. Udio treats carry an expiry date and should be utilised within 15 (Fifteen) days of receipt.
12) The Offer shall be valid only on successful transactions conducted during October 1, 2016 00:00:00 hrs to November 06, 2016 23:59:59 hrs. (“Offer Period”). TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the Offer period and terms of Offer without any prior notice.
13) Bill Payments, Mobile Recharges and Loading funds into any other prepaid wallet/ instruments using Udio RBL Bank Visa Card or Digital card shall not be eligible for availing this offer.
14) Big Billion Days & Great Indian Festivals” refers to festival period promotions of merchants in India and implemented at the sole discretion of the respective merchant. The Offer communication does not intend to draw reference to any specific merchant and any such similarity, if any, is purely coincidental.
15) Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
16) In the event where approved and validated spend/ transaction/ payment/ purchase is failed/ refunded/ void/ unsettled post credit of cashback into the customer’s wallet, TranServ reserves the right to recover the cashback from the customer’s wallet balance
17) Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
18) The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offers.
- DishTV – Get 50% Cashback on your DTH Recharge using ICICI or Pockets UPI
- (Expired) CityBump App – Get 50 Points on Sign up + 15 Points per Referral (Redeem for CCD Voucher)
- FreeCharge – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Mobile Recharge (Account specific)
- Paytm – Get Rs 30 instant discount on Rs 303 Jio Recharge or above
- Samsung Pay App – Get Rs 100 Cashback on First 3 UPI Transactions (Selected Mobiles)
- Rokahub – Get Rs 20 Free Recharge on Rs 50 Mobile/DTH Recharge
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- Bookmyshow Loot – Get 2 Movie Ticket worth Rs 250 at Rs 25 only