Udio’ is India’s first Social Mobile Wallet loaded with superpowers that make your electricity & gas payments, DTH & mobile recharges, bill splits & gifting experience super simple, easy & filled with surprises! Your Udio wallet lets you spread cheer & exchange joy with your dear ones, every time you make a payment! Udio is the brand new avatar of the ‘Shmart! Wallet’ & comes with a swag of awesomeness, be it about recharges, payments or gifts!
Now, get flat 50% cashback on Prepaid, Postpaid, DTH, Electricity, Gas, Broadband, Data Card, Landline Bill Payments. Maximum Cashback of Rs.100. Valid only on 1st transaction. Offer Expires on 21st Jan’16 23:59:59 hrs. So hurry up and grab this offer. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
This is the same wallet which was called “Shmart” wallet earlier. Now they have rename their app. So, be careful before installing this app as you will not be new user if you have used Shmart wallet.
How to get flat 50% Cashback on Recharge at Udio App:-
1) Firstly Download UDIO App From Here
2) Register a New account on Shmart.
3) Now goto “Menu” >> Click on “Add Money” Enter the amount which you want to add in UDIO App and complete the transaction.
4) Now Open App again > Click on Mobile / DTH Recharge
Please Note:- You need to add Money First to your UDIO wallet and pay the amount using shmart wallet while Recharging don’t do directly Recharge by paying through DC / CC / Netbanking…..
5) Now Enter the Details and Complete your transaction “No Promo code Required“.
6) You will get the 50% Cashback in your Udio wallet with in 3 working days.
If you are an existing customer and also there are offers for you. See the image below to choose your offer.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the Offers listed below, which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in these Offers, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offers. Any participation in these Offers is purely voluntary.
3. These offers would be applicable only on the latest version of Udio Wallet App available on Google Play Store. Customers are advised to go to http://goo.gl/Hkp8Y3 to check their version and update in case they are not on the new version.
4. Existing users are defined as users who have done at least 1 (one) successful recharge/ bill payment/ gifting transaction since the date of registration.
5. New users are defined as users who register between the offer period (12:00:00 20th Jan’16 to 23:59:59 21st Jan’16)
6. The offer Details are as given on above image.
7. The cashback amount shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
8. The final cashback amount to be credited in to the eligible Udio Wallet would be rounded down to the nearest whole number.
9. The Offers will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
10. In the event of Udio Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
11. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offers. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offers.
12. The Offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
13. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offers.
14. A Udio Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge transactions per day on the app.
15. In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
16. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
17. These Offers are extended by TranServ and Customers may contact Udio Wallet Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
18. In case the general wallet balance has been processed for a recharge/bill pay transaction with a pending status, and has later turned into a failed state, the refund amount will be credited to the Udio Wallet.
19. A Udio Wallet account is linked to a combination of unique customer details and a unique mobile handset. Any attempt to use multiple handsets for login to a single Udio Wallet account or using multiple mobile numbers to login via same handset will be treated as a violation of the T&C and Transerv will have full right, including but not limited to blocking such a Udio Wallet account and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
20. In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, Transerv will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
21. TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between an operator and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the operator.
22. In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Udio Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above.
23. Any disputes arising out of these Offers shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.
- Paytm – Get Rs 10 Free Paytm Cash on Sign up !!
- Paytm FREE20 offer – Get Rs 20 Free Paytm cash on Sign up
- Paytm – Get Rs 25 Cashback on First Rs 200 Gas Bill Payments
- SmartApp – Get Rs 75 Cashback on Rs 300 Prepaid Recharge (airtel also)
- FreeCharge Spin & Win offer – Recharge your mobile & Get Free Credits
- Reliance Jio MNP – Port your Mobile number to Reliance Jio & Get “Jio Welcome offer”