Udio – Get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 10 Recharge or Bill Payment (New users). This time Udio has come up for New users and offering Flat Rs 10 Cashback on Mobile Recharge or bill payment of Rs 10 or above for New users. Offer can be used only 1 time per user during offer period (September 4, 2016 00:00:00 hrs to September 30, 2016 23:59:59 hrs). So Hurry up and avail this offer !!
How to Get Rs 10 Cashback on Recharge using Udio App?
1) First of all, Download or Update Udio App from here
2) Install & Open the Udio App.
3) Sign up for a New account.
4) Initiate a Recharge or Bill Payment of Rs 10 or above
5) Pay the amount using any of the Payment mode.
6) Once your recharge is successfully, you will get the Rs 10 Cashback Voucher within 3 working days which can be used for recharge or bill payment within 7 days..
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#10Pe10” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
2) By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3) The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
4) Udio Wallet is issued by TranServ Private Limited and is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments
5) This Offer would be applicable only to New Users using the latest version 2.1.6 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are not using the latest version.
6) First successful recharge/bill pay transaction above Rs.10 (Rupees Ten) will be eligible for Rs.10 (Rupees Ten) recharge voucher. This offer is valid for 1 (One) time per unique user during offer period (September 4, 2016 00:00:00 hrs to September 30, 2016 23:59:59 hrs)
7) This offer is applicable only for New users (registered during the offer period) & for first recharge/bill payment transaction.
8) The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised within 7 (Seven) days of receipt
9) The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Udio App and shall appear in vouchers section of the Udio App. Upon receipt of Recharge Voucher, while doing a recharge/bill payment the voucher will be applied automatically.
10) If recharge amount is more than voucher amount, the difference will be deducted from wallet balance. In the event of Udio App balance lesser than the required amount, Users would have to first add money using Udio Cash Load Point/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or any such options made available from time to time.
11) If recharge amount is less than the voucher amount, the balance would be carried forward and will remain as unutilised voucher balance that can be used later. Users will not be able to use the voucher after the expiry date.
12) TranServ reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
13) Only approved and validated spend/ transaction/ payment/ purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/ Cancelled/ Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
14) Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
15) The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offers.
16) TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- Paytm – Get Rs 8 Free wallet balance on Sign up !!
- (Live again) Ding App – Get 30-35% Instant discount on Mobile Recharge
- Ola Money App – Get 20% Cashback on Fuel at Petrol Pumps
- Tata Sky – Get 50% Extra Balance when you Pay with mVISA
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on your First Rs 500+ Water Bill Payment