Udio- Get upto Rs 150 Cashback on Recharges & Utility Bill Payments (New Users). Udio is the brand new avatar of the ‘Shmart! Wallet’ & comes with a swag of awesomeness, be it about recharges, payments or gifts! For New Users, Rs 50 cashback shall be provided for 3 successful prepaid/postpaid/ electricity/gas/landline/broadband transaction of Rs.200 & above from April 15, 2016 to April 20, 2016. So hurry up and grab this offer. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
This is the same wallet which was called “Shmart” wallet earlier. Now they have rename their app. So, be careful before installing this app as you will not be new user if you have used Shmart wallet.
How to get upto Rs 150 Cashback on Recharge at Udio App:-
1) Firstly Download UDIO App From Here
2) Register a New account on Shmart.
3) Now goto “Menu” >> Click on “Add Money” Enter the amount which you want to add in UDIO App and complete the transaction.
4) Now Open App again > Click on Mobile/Bill Payments
Please Note:- You need to add Money First to your UDIO wallet and pay the amount using shmart wallet while Recharging don’t do directly Recharge by paying through DC / CC / Netbanking…..
5) Now Enter the Details and Complete your transaction “No Promo code Required“.
6) You will get Rs 50 Cashback in your Udio wallet with in 3 working days.
7) Repeat this same process for 2 more times and get a total of Rs 150 cashback.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- Paytm AUGBUS – Get Flat 100% Cashback on First Bus Ticket Booking Max Rs 150
- Paytm Register a New Account and Get Free Rs 10 Free wallet balance
- Sign up New Account on Paytm and Get Rs 25 Free wallet balance (Unlimited Trick added)
- (Live now) Mobikwik – Upgrade your Mobikwik Wallet and Get Rs 50 Cashback
- EzeePay App – Get 15% discount on Rs 30 to 200 on all Prepaid Recharge (All users)
- Paytm Coupons, Offers November 2016 – Latest Promo codes
- Chillr App Loot – Just Send Rs 5 and Get Rs 300 in Bank + Rs 100 per Referral