How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim to 3G android mobile phone, use Reliance Jio in 3G enabled android phone, use Jio sim in 3G phones, Jio 3G Sim, Jio sim 3G. Yes Here is Trick to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim to 3G android phone. Trick is very simple to all peoples and working perfectly. We have Received requests from Many users “I am unable to use 4G Jio sim to 3G device” or How to use Reliance Jio in 3G android phone. So Here we are come up 3 Awesome working tricks to make your 3G enabled to 4G enabled phone (Only for Jio sim to make it work). So Hurry up and checkout below How to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G android phone !!
Thanks to “Swayam Prakash” for Notify us Regarding this Trick !!
How to use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Android device ?
Using Reliance Jio sim in 3G android device is really very simple, their are Many ways to make our 3G device to 4G (Just for Jio Sim to get Network in our mobile phones). I have tried Method 1st in My device and its work smoothly in my Micromax mobile. Their are 2 alternative method also available and you can use them if you device is not MediaTek chipset. So Hurry up and read it now to use 4G Jio sim in 3G android device !!
Steps to use Jio Sim in 3G Phones:-
Method #1 Using Xorware 2G/3G/4G Applications:-
2) Now Open Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
Here is New App Which is giving Rs 20 Free Mobile Recharge:- Download TrueBalance App and Get Rs 20 Free Mobile Recharge So hurry up Click Here to Download this app and share it with your Friends !! Avail Rs 20 Free Mobile Recharge Hurry up !!
3) Select Network Mode to 4G LTE.
4) Click on Apply and make changes.
5) Now Switch off your device and Insert Reliance Jio Sim and Switch ON your device again.
6) Now you can use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone.
Method #2 for MediaTek Chipset Processor Enabled devices:-
This is really a great and working method for most of phone who has MediaTek chipset processor in their device. I have tried personally in my Micromax canvas nitro a311 smartphone which is MediaTek chipset enabled phone and this trick is working fine 🙂 . Let’s come up on the main topic “How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G android mobile phone”. In this Method you have to check your Device is MediaTek chipset or not (we can find this by just downloading CPU-Z app which is less than 1 MB). You must have atleast 4.4 Kitkat or more latest version to make this Trick worked !! Now let’s ready to use Reliance Jio in 3G android device. So Hurry up !!
1) First of all, Download CPU-Z App from Playstore
2) Install and open the CPU-Z App.
4) Now wait few seconds it will Fetch your all devuce information and you will see all your device information on the screen with the Help of CPU-Z App.
Also See:- Flipkart Big Billion Day Offers ( Live from 2nd – 6th October 2016 ).
Also See:- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale ( Live from 1st – 5th October 2016 )
Also See:- Snapdeal Unbox Diwali Sale ( Live from 2nd – 6th October 2016 )
5) If your device is using “Mediatek Chipset” then it will show the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen (Like below Screenshot).
6) Now Download MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G device to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G device.
7) With the help of MTK engineering mode Application we can run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones (Also known as SERVICE MODE).
ALERT:- Use this secret menu very carefully. if you are really don’t know what you are doing then please don’t do it.. It may create some problem for you !!
8) Open the MKT Engineering Mode App.
9) Now click on the “MTK Settings” and Select Network Selecting/Preferred Network Option.
10) That’s it, Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it.. Now Turn off your Device and Turn ON again.
11) Enter your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and “Switch ON” your device and you will get the Reliance Jio Network 🙂 Jio 3g Sim
How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phones Youtube Video:-
Final Words:- You will get the Jio Network in your device but you will not get the 4G speed because in this trick we are make Jio sim compatible (you need 4G enabled phone for 4G Speed).
Method #3 for Qualcomm Chipset Processor Devices & Others:-
If you are unable to use 1st Method because of you are not MediaTek Chipset users, then you can use these steps to make it work, So checkout these awesome steps to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G android devices. So just follow the steps below to use jio 4G sim in 3G android device. Jio Sim 3G
1) First of all, Download Shortcut Master (Lite) App Here
2) Install and open the Shortcut Master (Lite) App on your 3G android device.
3) Click on (Three dots which is available in Top right side).
4) Now Go To Menu then Search this keyword “Service Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
- Then Select “System App” Option For Deep Search. If Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work,
- Once You Got the Engineering Mode , Open it and select Change LTE Bands.
7) If you are not able to see these option then you should Dial *#2263# then Select Menu and Click Back again then Select Menu.
8) Now Goto Key Input And Enter “0000” and after that you will the Get Popup.
9) Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting>protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> The Select “Band 40”.
10) That’s it, Now you can Insert Reliance Jio Sim in your 3G android device (Slot 1) and Check you are Getting Signals or Not.
11) Restart your device !! 🙂
12) Enjoy this awesome trick, don’t forget to share with your friends !!
Method #4 for Moto G and their Series phones:-
1) First of all, Open your phone dailer and type this number *#*#4636#*#*
2) Then automatically you will see one page with Testing, click on Phone Information.
3) Scroll down and find the “Set Preferred Network Type >> then Click on drop down menu and Select the LTE/GSM auto (PRL) option and close it.
4) Switch off your mobile and put Jio Sim in slot 1 and keep the second slot empty.
5) Now Switch on your mobile phone and you will get the Jio Sim Network in your device !! 🙂
Tags- How to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G android phone, How to use Reliance jio sim in 3G android phone, use Reliance 4G Jio sim in 3G phone, Jio sim 3G, Jio 3G Sim, How to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G phones & devices, Reliance Jio sim in 3G/2G devices, How to use Jio sim in 3G Device, How to Run JIO 4G in 3G Phones, will Jio 4G Sim will work in my 3G phone or Not, will Jio Sim work in my Galaxy E7, How to run Jio Sim 4G in 3g Phones how to use jio sim in 3g phone, reliance jio 3g plans, can i use a reliance jio 4g sim in a 3g phone?, how to use jio 4g sim in 3g mobile, reliance jio on 3g phone, how to use jio sim in 3g mobile, will a 4g sim work in a 3g phone mtk engineering mode app
- Jio SamSung Offer – Get upto 15GB Extra Data on Every Recharge (Samsung Phones only)
- Jio Xiaomi Offer – Get upto 30GB 4G Data Free for All Xiaomi Phones Users
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- PhonePe App – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 303 Jio Sim Recharge
- Reliance Jio MNP – Port your Mobile number to Reliance Jio & Get “Jio Happy New Year offer”
- Reliance – Get 10GB 2G Data at Rs 56 Only (Selected Users) + Get 3G speed
- Telenor – Get 15% discount on Recharge + Rs 25 Extra* + extra Talktime offers
- Jio Happy New Year Offer Launched till- 31st March 2016 – Here’s everything you need to know