Vodafone M-Pesa App – Get 100 MB 3G Data on Downloading & Sign up. Vodafone M-Pesa App Download offer. Vodafone is back again with its awesome deal where they are offering Free 100 MB 3G Data on Login or Signup. This Offer is valid for Vodafone Prepaid & Postpaid Customers only and they give 100 MB each month for 3 Months. So Hurry up !!
How to Get 100 MB 3G Data from Vodafone M-Pesa App:-
1) First of all, Download Vodafone M-Pesa App Here
2) Install & Open the Vodafone M-Pesa App.
3) Login/Sign up on Vodafone M-Pesa App.
4) Enter your Mobile number and Verify it via OTP.
5) Once your Logged in Successfully, then you will get the 100 MB within 2-3 by Vodafone.
6) Enjoy !!
Terms & Conditions:-
1. This promotional offer of “100 MB FREE 3G data for 3 months (“Offer”) is brought to you by Vodafone m-pesa Limited (VMPL) and is valid for Vodafone Post-paid and Prepaid customers only (hereinafter referred to as “customer”) who have downloaded and logged in the M-Pesa mobile application.
2. “Vodafone India” shall mean and include Vodafone India Limited and Vodafone Mobile Services Limited.
3. Any participation in the offer is voluntary.
4. Offer will be applicable to all customers who have downloaded and logged in the M-Pesa mobile application for the
first time on or from 26th January 2017.
5. The offer period is from 26th January to 31st May 2017, both dates inclusive.
6. The 100 MB FREE 3G data pack will have validity of 3 days.
7. The 100 MB FREE 3G data pack will be provisioned within 2 working days of the M-Pesa mobile application login by the
8. The 100 MB FREE 3G data pack benefit for the second and third month will be provisioned only if the customer has
logged in the M-Pesa mobile application even once for each of the months.
9. The 100 MB FREE 3G data pack benefit for the second and third month will be not be provisioned if the M-Pesa mobile
application has been uninstalled by the customer.
10. This Offer is exclusive to any other offer by VMPL. This Offer is exclusive to any other offer by VMPL.
11. This Offer is not transferable / redeemable against any other offer of VMPL or cash. No request shall be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
12. Notwithstanding the other conditions, the Customer shall be subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations/ processes/ formalities in connection with the offer and shall provide all such documents/papers as required by VMPL before availing the offer. Any failure on the part of the Customer to comply with directions issued by
VMPL for availing the offer shall entitle VMPL to forfeit the opportunity of the Customer to participate. Such
opportunity to participate will be governed by the terms & conditions and Customer will have to abide by them.
13. All costs and expenses for availing the opportunity to participate including statutory levies / tax will be borne by the Customer and no claim of whatsoever nature will be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
14. Apart from the entitlement to the above opportunity to participate, the Customer or his / her legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against VMPL or Vodafone India during the Offer Period. (“Vodafone India” shall mean and include Vodafone India Limited and Vodafone Mobile Services Limited.)
15. The Offer is subject to force-majeure conditions.
16. VMPL reserves the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of this Offer, in case of any fraudulent activity/ suspicious transactions.
17. In case of any disputes, VMPL’s decision shall be final.
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- Airtel Holi Offer – Get Free 30 GB 4G/3G Data for 3 Months for Postpaid & Data Card users
- (All Locations added) My Vodafone App – Hunt the Hearts and Get upto 1.7GB Data Free
- Vodafone SuperHour Packs – Get Unlimited 3G/4G Data + Voice Callings
- (Still Live) My Vodafone App – Get free 100 MB 3G Data on Sign up
- Vodafone – Get Free 50MB 3G Data for 30 days (Delhi only)
- Vodafone Free Internet – Get Free 100 MB 3g or 2g internet Data
- Jio Happy New Year Offer Launched till- 31st March 2016 – Here’s everything you need to know