Yellow Messenger App Survey offer – Just Complete a Small survey and get Rs 15 free + Rs 5 sign up bonus in Yellow messenger App which is valid on Rs 25 or above Mobile Recharge & Bill Payments. So Hurry up and avail this Survey. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
Note:- These Rs 5+15 Credits valid on Rs 25 or above Mobile Recharge only.
How to Get Rs 20 Free credit from Yellow messenger survey:-
1) Firstly Download Yellow messenger App
( Download using above link only to get Rs 5 sign up bonus ).
2) Install & Open the Yellow Messenger App.
3) Login/Sign up your account.. (Note:- your phone location must be enabled if doesn’t work then use “High accuracy” in Location setting).
4) Now goto “Recharge & Service”.
5) Here you will get a Pop-up of Survey, just complete the survey and you will get the Rs 15 credits + Rs 5 signup bonus (which is valid on Rs 25 or above Recharge).
6) That’s it now do your Mobile Recharge.
Terms & conditions:-
1) Flat Rs. 15 Cashback on completing a small survey.
2) The Rs.15 will be credited to your wallet and can be used for recharges and bill payments.
3) The Rs.15 Cashback can be used on a recharge of Rs 25 or more.
4) There will be additional surveys coming up to the users and everytime they complete a survey they get a cashback of Rs 5.
5) The additional surveys will start from 7 days from the time the first survey is completed.
6) The cashback is valid until it is used for any recharge.
7) The surveys will keep coming up very frequently.
- PhonePe App – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Jio Recharge of Rs 300 or more
- Talkcharge – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge or Bill Payment (new users)
- Talkcharge – Get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 10 Mobile Recharge (new users)
- Paytm – Get Rs 20 Cashback on DTH Recharge of Rs 400 or more
- (Live on 24th Aug) Droom – Get Car Perfume worth Rs 249 at Rs 1 Only
- Haptik App – Get 25% Cashback on Paying First Time via Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon – Get 10% Cashback on Purchase of Amazon Email Gift Card (Max Rs 100)
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)