Yellow Messenger App offer – Get 50% Cashback on your First Mobile Recharge & Bill Payments or 5% Cashback for Old users. Offer valid for your First Mobile Recharge & Bill Payments only on Yellow Messenger App. Cashback will get credit within 24 hours and Cashback Validity is 7 days. We have Confirmed this offer with their Customer Care. How to get this 50% Cashback offer.? just follow the Steps below:-
Note:- Its Also Valid for Airtel users too So its Loot for Airtel users. Also Cashback Money validity is 7 days So use its before Expired.
How to Get 50% Cashback from Yellow Messenger App:-
1) Firstly Download Yellow Messenger App Here
2) Install & Open the Yellow Messenger App.
3) Open App And Register your Number and Verify it via OTP and Enable your Phone Location.
4) Once your Entered in App goto Homepage.
5) Click on “Recharge & Services”
6) Enter the Detail for your Recharge & amount.
7) And Pay the amount using Debit/credit or Netbanking.
8) That’s it you will get the Recharge + 50% Cashback (upto Rs 25) within 24 hours with a Validity of 7 days.
1) We have confirmed this offer with their Customer Care service.
2) Now Users getting Cashback mostly automatically and some via Talking their Customer Care ( Instantly Chatting ).
3) Their is No wallet which show your balance You need to do again Recharge if gets done without Paying Means you get Cashback and your Recharge get Done.
7) Cashback validity is 7 days.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Offer valid till 1 March, 2016 only.
2) 50% Cashback upto Rs 25 Valid only on First Recharge & 5% Cashback for Old users.
3) No coupon code required.
4) Maximum cashback is Rs. 25
- ICICIBank – Register on ICICIBankPay via Twitter and Get Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
- Talkcharge – Get Rs 10 in your Wallet for Giving Review in Play Store
- Paytm Snickers – Get Rs 20 Paytm Cash on Snickers worth Rs 40
- Talkcharge – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge or Bill Payment (new users)
- (Live again) Flipkart – Get 100% Cashback on Paying via Phonepe but through a Simple Trick (Max Cb Rs 150)
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)