VantageCircle is Giving 2 FreeCharge coupons of Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge which is Valid for All users 🙂 Also We have added a Unlimited Trick, where you can get the Unlimited Coupons. So Hurry up and steal the Deal. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get 2 freecharge Rs. 50 cashback on Rs. 50 coupon from Vintage Circle
1) Firstly download Vintage Circle app
2) Enter Email and Sign up and Check your email you will get the Register process email.
3) Now Open Link using PC / Laptop only ( All Mobile browser might not work because you can’t click on Password, city etc field. )
4) Once you Sign up Successfully then goto App and
5) Now search for Freecharge and click on Get Coupon 2 times for getting 2 coupons.
( They are giving two freecharge coupons per user id
6) Now goto Menu >> My Vouchers >> and get your Coupon Codes.
7) Now sign out from that account
8) Just create another vintage Circle account by Gmail dot trick
9) Again search for Freecharge and click on Get coupon 2 times to get w new Freecharge coupons again.
10) Do these steps again and again to get unlimited freecharge Rs. 50 cashback on Rs. 50 coupon valid for all users unlimited times.
Terms & Conditions
1) Recharge for Rs.50 and Get Cash Back of Rs 50 (Pre-Paid /Post-Paid Bills / Utility Bills / DTH / Data Card) ValidityOffer not valid on Airtel (Pre-Paid / Post-Paid / DTH) Offer is valid for transactions made at www.freecharge.com or Download FreeChargeApp (Android –https://goo.gl/5OI6Xk | iOS – https://goo.gl/b8dGlt |Windows – http://goo.gl/sIQdas
2) Cash back will be credited within 24 hours of the transaction into the user’s account and Cash Back will be valid for 6 months from the time cash back hits in the users account.
3) One code to be redeemed against one transaction only.
4) Unique Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer.
5) Valid only once per Unique MobileNumber/User/Credit/Debit Card
6) Valid only for successful Transactions made through Debit/Credit card Offer is not valid on ‘Add Cash’ transactions, Net Banking transaction & using FreeCharge credit
7) FreeCharge holds the right to refuse transactions deemed fraudulent as per FreeCharge policies.