Amazon Scan & Pay Offers – Get 50% Cashback on Scan and Pay Transactions. Maximum Cashback is Rs 25 per transactions. Offer can be availed 4 times per user. The Offer is valid from 25th August, 2018 to 31st December, 2018. Offer valid only in Bangalore as of now. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to Get 50% Cashback on Scan & Pay Transactions:-
1. First of all, Download Amazon App from Here 2. Install and Open the Amazon App.
3. Login/Sign up your Account at Amazon.
4. On HomePage, You will see “Scan & Pay” icon.
5. You can scan the Amazon Smilecode (if displayed at the store counter). Available at select store in Bangalore (Pin Codes) – 560003, 560022, 560023, 560025, 560027, 560029, 560037, 560054, 560055, 560064, 560066, 560068, 560071, 560075, 560076, 560100, 560102, 560103
6. Pay the amount. You will get the 50% Cashback upto Rs 25 per transaction.
7. You can avail this offer maximum 4 time per account.
Terms & Conditions:-
- This limited period promotional offer (“Offer“) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon“).
- You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms“) if you avail the Offer. These Offer Terms are in addition Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using www.amazon.in or mobile application or mobile site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in“). To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- You may avail this Offer only if you are: (a) located in India; (b) have set India as your current country in your account settings on amazon.in; and (c) have a billing address in India.
- The Offer is valid from August 25, 2018 to December 31, 2018 (both days included) (“Offer Period“), unless revoked or extended by Amazon, in their sole discretion, without any reason or prior notice, and without liability.
- This Offer is available only on such offline stores that accept payments through the ‘Scan & Pay’ functionality pertaining to Amazon Pay balance available on Amazon.in mobile application (“Eligible Payment Method“). Each such store is hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Store“.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who undertakes a purchase transaction for any product at an Eligible Store and pays for such transaction using the Eligible Payment Method shall be eligible to receive Benefit (defined below) under this Offer. Such transaction is hereinafter referred to as “Qualifying Transaction“.
- Any customer who satisfies the criteria mentioned in Section 6 above (each such customer an “Eligible Customer“) will be eligible to receive a cashback of 50% (upto a maximum of INR 25) of the total value of the Qualifying Transaction. Such cashback is hereinafter referred to as “Benefit“.
- The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customer in the form of Amazon Gift Card(s) (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) which will be credited to the Amazon Pay balance account of the Eligible Customer within 72 hours of each Qualifying Transaction being undertaken by the Eligible Customer. The Amazon Gift Card(s) are redeemable as Amazon Pay balance and are subject to the terms and conditions available here.
- It is hereby clarified that the Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customer only for the first 4 (four) Qualifying Transactions.
- It is further clarified that for a transaction to be considered a Qualifying Transaction, the entire payment must be made through the Eligible Payment Method. Customers making payments for the transaction using a mode of payment other than the Eligible Payment Method, or multiple payment methods, including the Eligible Payment Method, will not eligible to receive the Benefit under this Offer
- Amazon reserves the right to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, or to replace (wholly or in part) this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer will not be applicable if the Qualifying Transaction order is cancelled by the Eligible Customer or the merchant, or the customer cancels or revokes the payment of his/her purchase transaction made through the Eligible Payment Method, such transaction will not qualify as a Qualifying Transaction. Such cancellation or return or revocation may be for any reason whatsoever. In such cases the participation of the Eligible Customer will be deemed withdrawn.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon or ASSPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.