Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz Answers Updated, Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz Contest All Answers Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Play & Win Rs.10,000 & Exciting Prizes :- Hello friends, I keep taking deals in a lot of things, but in the deals that I have brought today, you just have to answer some questions and you can win a very good prize.
Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz Answers And Win 10000
today the name of the offer I am talking about is the Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz Answers Contest, in this you just have to answer their questions and if the answer to your question is correct, then you get to win the free prize by winning Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz Answers. You can comfortably win up to 10,000 rupees and I will tell you in my friends that I will help you in winning, I will bring these answers to your questions for you and you just have to participate in that contest. You have to win by giving my answer there.
- Amazon All Latest Quiz Answers
- Top Paid Udemy Courses For FREE Full List
- New Free Sample Order Your Free Booklet Now
- Flipkart FAKE OR NOT FAKE Quiz Answers
How To Play And Win Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz Answers
- First of all you have to download amazon app in your mobile from PlayStore
- If you have already downloaded, then you have to keep your app updated only then you will see the Amazon Pay insurance Premium quiz
- Then you have to click on the menu and go to the FouZone section.
- Then you will see the Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz Answers Play & Win Rs.10,000 banner there and click on it
- Then you have to click on the start button
- Then you just have to answer the questions that you will get all below
Correct Answers Of Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz
Q1. Which of the following is not a private sector insurance company?
ans- Oriental Insurance
Q2. Which of the following is the regulator of insurance in India?
Q3. Number of full time members of IRDA
Q4.In which city are the headquarters of the LIC situated?
Q5.Which entity legislates the Insurance in India?
- You can also check later, who won by clicking on the winner
- Well Done! You Have Entered the Lucy Draw to win Amazon Pay Rs.10,000
- Check Winners on 30th September 2020
Terms And Conditions
This Insurance Premium on Amazon Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.ama…in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest: (a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India; (b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in; © You have a billing address within the territory of India; (d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and (e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 1st September, 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 21st September, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”). 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in. 3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period. 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly. 5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only. 8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.