Amazon The September Quiz Answers Updated, Amazon The September Quiz Contest All Answers Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Play & Win Rs.25,000 & Exciting Prizes :- Hello friends, I keep taking deals in a lot of things, but in the deals that I have brought today, you just have to answer some questions and you can win a very good prize.
Amazon quiz answers for September win 25000
today the name of the offer I am talking about is the Amazon The September Quiz Answers Contest, in this you just have to answer their questions and if the answer to your question is correct, then you get to win the free prize by winning Amazon The September Quiz Answers. You can comfortably win up to 25,000 rupees and I will tell you in my friends that I will help you in winning, I will bring these answers to your questions for you and you just have to participate in that contest. You have to win by giving my answer there.
How To Play And Win Amazon The September Quiz Answers
- First of all you have to download amazon app in your mobile from PlayStore
- If you have already downloaded, then you have to keep your app updated only then you will see the Amazon The September quiz
- Then you have to click on the menu and go to the FouZone section.
- Then you will see the Amazon The September Quiz Answers Play & Win Rs.25,000 banner there and click on it
- Then you have to click on the start button
- Then you just have to answer the questions that you will get all below
Correct Answers Of Amazon The September Quiz
Q1. Teacher’s Day in India celebrates the birthday of which of these post holders?
Answer: The 1st Indian Vice President
Q2. On September 24, 2007 India won the first ever ICC World T20. Who was the Man of the match in the final?
Answer: Irfan Pathan
Q3. After a ruling passed in September 1893, which country became the first to give the right to all women to vote in parliamentary elections
Answer: New Zealand
Q4. Which prominent social reformer and academic who campaigned for the Widow Remarriage Act was also referred to as ‘Vidyasagar’
Answer: Ishwar Chandra Bandyopadhyay
Q5. September 2, 1945 was declared as V-J day by US President Harry Truman, what did V-J stand for?
Answer: Victory over Japan
- You can also check later, who won by clicking on the winner
- Well Done! You Have Entered the Lucy Draw to win Amazon Pay Rs.25,000
- Check Winners on 1st October 2020