BHIM SBI Pay Offer – Get Rs 25 Cashback on 1st Prepaid Recharge of Rs 50 or more. BHIM SBI Pay’ (UPI App of SBI) is a most innovative payment app that allows any Banks’ customer to send or receive money to/from any other Banks customer using a single app & also allows to pay for services like recharge, food orders, bill payments & local deals. Offer valid for 1st Prepaid Recharge from BHIM SBI Pay App. So Hurry up !!
How to Get Rs 25 Cashback on 1st Prepaid Recharge from BHIM SBI Pay:-
1. First of all, Download BHIM SBI Pay App from Here
2. Install and open the BHIM SBI Pay App.
3. Make your account.
4. After Successful Sign up, Goto Recharge Section and initiate your 1st Prepaid Recharge of Rs 50 or more
5. Apply Coupon:- SBIR25
6. Once, You will see Successful promocode applied success, Then Pay the amount using your UPI Linked bank account.
7. You will get the Rs 25 cashback in your SBI point wallet and can be used for next transactions.
Terms & Conditions:-
Get Flat Rs.25 cashback on a 1st Prepaid transaction on BHIM SBI
• Use coupon SBIR25 & get Rs. 25 cashback on a 1st Prepaid transaction on BHIM SBI Pay.
• Minimum order amount required to avail the offer is Rs.50. If the amount is paid partially via SBI Pay points and the amount paid using BHIM SBI Pay is less than Rs. 50, then the coupon won’t be applied.
• Maximum cash back is Rs.25
• Cashback for a successful transaction will be credited within 48 hours from the time of a successful transaction. For example: If the transaction is successfully completed at 10:00 PM on 1st May 2018, then cashback will be credited on or before 10:00 PM on 3rd May 2018
• Coupon is not valid for Airtel recharges.
• If the transaction is cancelled or refunded, then no cashback Pay will be processed.
• Coupon is valid on 1st Prepaid transaction on BHIM SBI Pay
• Cashback amount gets calculated on order value exclusive of SBI Pay points.
• Coupon is valid for first 5,000 users.
• BHIM SBI Pay reserves the right to discontinue or modify any of the terms applicable to this offer without any prior notice.