How to Bypass UPI Transaction Limit to Earn Unlimited money. As you know Guys All Banks allowed only 10 or 20 UPI Transaction per day. But Paytm Payments Bank allow unlimited UPI transaction per day or i think max 500 UPI transaction per day. So if you need to do more UPI Transaction in a day, So use Paytm Payments Bank !!
How to Use Paytm Payments Bank to Bypass UPI Transaction Limit:-
1) First of all, You must have Paytm KYC Verified account (if you don’t have KYC Verified account, So please do your KYC First)
2) Now Open your Paytm App and Click on “Bank” in footer of Paytm App.
3) Now Open your Paytm Payments Bank account (if you have already Skip all first 3 Steps).
4) Now on Paytm HomePage click on “UPI” and Link your Paytm Payments Bank account and also make it default for Sending and receiving money.
5) After linking your Paytm Payments bank account Just goto HomePage >> “Send Money” >> Enter UPI Address.
6) Now Do Transaction of any amount without any Limit or Limit might be around 500 Transaction per day.
7) So Use this Method for any Type of Offers !!
About Paytm Payments Bank:-
In 2015 Paytm received a license from Reserve Bank of India to start one of India’s first payments banks, called “Paytm Payments Bank Limited”. At the time, the bank intended to use Paytm’s existing user base for offering new services, including debit cards, savings accounts, online banking and transfers, to enable a cashless economy. The payments bank would be a separate entity in which the founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma will hold 51%, One97 Communications will hold 39% and 10% will be held by a subsidiary of One97 and Sharma. Wikipedia
Tag- Bypass UPI Transaction Limit via Paytm Payments Bank