1 YEAR FREE OFFER Create ICICI Official Demat Account
What is Trading account?
The 3-in-1 online trading account gives you the convenience of opening a online trading, demat & bank account. You can view live share price, do share trading on NSE and BSE, trade in Futures & Options, Currencies, invest in Mutual Funds, IPOs and Life Insurance through our seamless and secure 3-in-1 online trading account.
Apart from Trading account, what else is required to start online investment?
After opening trading account, you need to have a bank balance in your linked Savings Account with your trading account and one has to choose his brokerage plan like Prime or prepaid.
What is the difference between Demat and Trading account?
The key difference between a Demat and a Trading account is that a Demat account is used to hold your securities such as your share certificates and other documents in electronic format whereas a Trading account is used for buying and selling these securities in the stock market. The combination of Trading, Demat and savings account is known as a 3-in-1 account in the stock market.
- Address proof
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card
- Passport-sized colour photographs
How To Create ICICI Official Demat Account & Get Free Benefit Worth 16,544
- You have to go to the ICICI official Demat page first.
- Enter Name & PAN Card
- In next Page Enter Some basic Details & Enter Aadhar Number
- Enter Annual Income 6 Lakh+
- then Add Any Bank Account
- then Upload Your original Documents Proof.
- That’s it Your Account will be create Instantly
Note :- The Gift Voucher & Other Benefits You Will Receive With 48 hours in your mail.