Hey Looters, rechargetricks is back with List of All the important Trick How To Deactivate Or Stop Corona Caller Tune On All Sim Card by working 2 method , hope you are doing well and enjoyed our previous offer/trick/deals. OK let’s explore Today’s Offers. Stay Home Stay Safe and keep looting.
How To Deactivate or Remove Corona CallerTune ?
Friends, I keep telling you many More tricks in which you benefit, but today I will tell you how you can remove the corona CallerTune from your Any sim card. Nowadays a lot of people got very upset, Corona’s caller Tune, because whenever we call anyone, we always get to hear the corona Caller tune first. Well this thing is very good because people are aware of this and they get to learn something.
But many people are tired of hearing this caller tune and they do not want this caller tune in our mobile phone. So today I have brought you 2 wording method in which you can remove your corona caller tune, it is very easy. I have told you in very simple steps from below that how can you deactivate corona caller from any of your sim cards.
- Top Paid Udemy Courses For FREE Full List
- Best Paid Android Icon Packs & 3D Live Wallpaper For FREE
- Get All Avira Premium Products Free For 3 Months
- Top Paid Android Utility Apps Worth Rs.2100 For FREE
How To Stop Coronavirus Caller Tune? Simple Method Trick
- First of all you have to call any number
- Then as soon as you dial, the corona caller tune will start ringing.
- Then you have to press 1 immediately with your keypad
- You can also press 2-3 times if it does not work in 1 time
- After this, your corona caller tune will be removed and your regular callar tune will be Active with Tring Tring
- You have to open your dial pad first.
- Then you have to dial ( *646*224# ) number
- Then you have to press 1
- Enjoy your callar tune has been removed
1. Send “STOP” to 155223 if using Jio to remove Corona callertune.
What is Corona Caller Tune?
Corona caller tune is recognition message to Peoples of India. At the begin of the caller tune, the caller hears a quick coughing sound which is then observed by way of guidelines associated to records on how to keep away from the unfold of corona virus. All telecom have briefly disabled their ordinary caller tune in order for the message to attain greater people.
One of these recognition drives is the pre-call announcement as a 30-second caller tune delivered by means of telecom operators Jio, Airtel, BSNL and Vodafone.
According to the Health Ministry, BSNL, MTNL Reliance Jio, Airtel and Vodafone-Idea all delivered the caller tune to their mixed community of 117.2 crore users
The message, which affords treasured statistics for averting corona virus, says that one ought to cowl their face with a handkerchief or a tissue whilst sneezing or coughing. It additionally advises the callers to frequently wash their fingers excellent with cleaning soap & water and keep away from touching their face. The message advises humans to lift hand sanitisers. It additionally says to preserve a protected distance from humans struggling from fever, bloodless or cough.
- Wash your fingers regularly with cleaning soap and water for at least 20 seconds specifically after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Wear a face mask if you are sick
- Cover your mouth and nostril with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the internal of your elbow.
- Avoid shut contact with human beings who are ailing