Digibank – Get Upto Rs 100 Cashback on Automatic Bill Payments. Digibank has come up with an awesome deal where you will get the Cashback on Setup of Auto Bill Payments. For more informations look at below Description.
How to Get upto Rs 100 Cashback on Auto Bill Payments:-
1. First of all, Download DigiBank App Here
2. Install and Open the Digibank App.
3. Login/Sign up your DigiBank savings account.
4. Now On HomePage >> Click on “Pay Billers” and Add a New Biller.
5. After Adding New Biller Just Click on that Biller and after that “Manage” and Enable automatic Bill Payments.
6. You will get the Cashback as per below Structure!! Make sure each bill should be above Rs 200+ ( Offer Source – Visit Here )
Offer:- Earn upto Rs.100 cashback on Auto Bill payment.
For 1 bill: Rs.50 cashback
For 2 bills: Rs.75 cashback
For 3 or more bills: Rs.100 cashback
If one of the bills is Electricity, get additional Rs.50 cashback
Minimum bill payment:-
Minimum amount of Bill Payment of Rs.200/- is required to be made during the offer period to get entitled for cashback under this Offer.
As per the number of billers added & set for Auto Payment; and minimum bill amount.
Offer Period 1st March 18 – 30th April 18
Terms & Conditions:-
- Cashback will be credited after 1 month of the expiry of the offer period only when campaign conditions are met.
- Customer should have set the Auto Bill payment mode and transaction for bill payment of minimum Rs.200 should happen during the Offer Period.
- During the Offer Period, Customer will not be entitled for cashback amount more than the Maximum Cashback amount communicated by the Bank by email/SMS.
- Tax liability arising from the Offer if any will be solely borne by the Customer.
- One customer is entitled to receive cashback only once during the Offer Period.
- You consent to our collection and use of your personal data and the use and disclosure of your personal data by/to third parties for the purpose of the Offer.
- DBS reserves the right to modify, cancel, extend or discontinue the Offer, the website and/or these terms and conditions or any part thereof at any time without prior notification.
- This Offer is voluntary and by participating in the Offer, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- This Offer will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.