EBay has come up with Pockets by ICICI offer. Use your ICICI Bank Pockets card to avail this offer. This is a Users Specific offer who Got Promo code via SMS from ICICI Pockets Team. If you got this SMS from Pockets Team, So Hurry up and get Benifit Now !! How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to Get Rs 250 off on Rs 500 at EBay:-
1) Firstly Create New Ebay account
2) Add the Product which you want to buy.
3) Apply Coupon:- Which you got via SMS from Pockets Team
4) You will get the instant discount of Rs 250.
5) Now Pay the amount using Pockets Card. ( Terms & Conditions Source )
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The offer contained in the electronic communication (“E-Coupons”) is made by eBay India Pvt. Ltd (“eBay”) and is open only to targeted www.ebay.in or m.ebay.in (eBay Website) registered users (“Users”) who are persons resident in India and 18 years of age or older and are persons competent to contract.
3) The offer is not intended to person resident outside India and minors and person incompetent to contract and any acceptance of offer and usage of E-Coupons by these persons shall be invalid and void ab-initio.
4) E-Coupons are also not offered to, and shall not be used by, such Users who under any statutory obligations are prohibited to use E-Coupons.E-Coupon is the property of eBay Website and eBay has the right to cancel/ alter the E-Coupons at will and at any time (including during the validity period of the E-Coupon) without -giving any prior intimation to the User.
5) E-Coupon is a privilege from eBay and not a right or claim against eBay. E-Coupons can also be cancelled in case the User is in violation of eBay UAs.
6) A User using the E-Coupons in any manner shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
7) E-Coupon is issued to the User and specific to the User ID mentioned in the electronic communication.
8) E-Coupon cannot be used through another User ID even-though a different User ID is maintained by the same person.
9) The value and the mode of using of the E-Coupon are mentioned in the electronic communication.
10) E-Coupons shall be valid and must be redeemed as per the date mentioned in the marketing communication, unless cancelled / terminated earlier in accordance with these terms and conditions and/or eBay UAs.
11) The validity of E-Coupon shall be subject to the condition that the User remains registered user and has neither been suspended nor been in violation of eBay UAs and PaisaPay Payment services.
12) E-Coupons can be redeemed,only before the listing has ended on eBay Website or the item is stock out (stock out means that the item is no longer available with the seller or the seller for any reason is unable to list or sell or deliver the item), andonly when payments are made through PasiaPay, andon the First-come, first use basis. Please refer to marketing communication to ascertain the specific terms and condition as applicable.
13) E-Coupons shall be invalidated and your transaction shall be reversed, in case,your payment has been rejected by eBay due to eBay’s risk containment measures, oryou bought the item which is illegal or prohibited by eBay UAs for transaction, oryou bought the item which is required to be shipped outside India, oryou have used the E-Coupons on the items/ category other than what has been mentioned in marketing communication, oryou have used E-Coupons on the promoted listing such as Deals of the Week, Wakeup Call or where the listing has called out that “E-Coupons are not applicable on that specific listing”.
14) One E-Coupon can be used only for one purchase irrespective of the value of such purchase and the unutilized or underutilized value of the E-Coupons shall be forfeited and User cannot claim any benefit or a substitute E-Coupon in lieu of the same. The purchase value of the item in excess of the value of the E-Coupon shall be paid by the User along with using the E-Coupon.
15) E-Coupon carries no cash value and cannot be transferred, negotiated or sold and cannot be redeemed against cash. E-Coupons cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions. eBay shall not be responsible to compensate you in any manner for the unused/ invalidated E-Coupon including providing alternate E-Coupon.
1) eBay is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon
2) eBay does not guarantee that any one or more listings on eBay Website or the desired listings of the Users would have E-Coupon as the payment option.
3) eBay is neither recommending you to purchase the specific item which you intend to purchase or actually purchase using E-Coupon nor eBay is warranting or endorsing any product or services listed on eBay Website nor warranting or verifying or guarantying the performance or conduct of any seller offering E-Coupon as payment option or of any third party.
4) eBay shall not be liable for any lost or stolen E-Coupon and E-Coupons once issued shall not be reissued.
5) eBay makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any E-Coupon and shall not be responsible for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of E-Coupons.Limitation of Liability:
1) Under no circumstances eBay’s liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement E-Coupon of the same nature and of the same value.
2) These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai (India) only.