Flipkart’s Daily Trivia Quiz Answers like always you will find right Answer on our website. Friends, you must know that Flipkart keeps bringing lots of offers. So today I am going to tell you about such an offer in which we can Win Gift Voucher, GV, Gems & More And later you can use your winning prize.
Read Also :-
Gift Voucher, GV, Gems & More
How to Play And Win Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- First of all, you have to download and login with Flipkart App
- Your Flipkart app is updated or it will be kept, otherwise you will not show the option of quiz
- Then you have to go to the Game section which is seen below.
- Then you have to click on the Daily Trivia Quiz banner
- Then you have to start by click on play now, all the questions will come inside. you just have to answer them
- I have given the answer of all today’s questions to the bottom, just by joining the contest as much as possible.
- You can check your prize by going to Clam Your Reward option
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 30th September 2020
1) Which former IPL team’s home ground wa the MCA Stadium?
Ans : Rising Pune supergiant
2) He is the only English player to captain an IPL team. Identify him.
Ans : Kevin Pietersen
3) He is the only person from his country to play in the IPL. Which country does he belong to?
Ans : Netherlands
4) In which IPL team’s logo would you see the Sudarshan Chakra?
Ans : Mumbai Indians
5) After M. S. Dhoni, who has played the role of a captain in most IPL matches?
Ans : Gautam Gambhir
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 29th September 2020
1)Who is the most successful captain in the IPL with 4 title wins?
2)After which politician is Delhi Capitals home ground name?
3)identify this Rajasthan Royals player who is the youngest player to score an IPL fifty.
4)Which of these players has played for MI, RCB, PWI, KKR and now RR in 2020?
5)Which of these countries’ players has never captained an IPL team?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 28th September 2020
1) Which of these stadiums is the home ground of the KKR team?
Ans : Eden Gardens
2) Which IPL team’s mascot is a lion called Moochu Singh?
Ans : Rajasthan Royals
3) Which team has a band on the logo with KJHPH written on it?
Ans : Kings XI Punjab
4) Which player has won as well as lost the most IPL matches as captain?
Ans : M. S. Dhoni
5) Which former IPL team’s owner do you see in the picture?
Ans : Gujrat Lions
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 27th September 2020
1)Which team is being coached by this New Zealand cricketer?
Ans:Kolkata knight riders
2)Which of these is the official anthem of the IPL team Rajasthan Royals?
3)Who among these was banned in the 2008 IPL season for slapping another cricketer?
4)Which team bought Piyush Chawla, the most expensive Indian of IPL 2020?
Ans:Chennai super kings
5)Who among these West Indian cricketers has played all his IPL matches for the same team?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 26th September 2020
1.the web series roar of the lion based on which ipl team
2 identify the .product
Answer: one plus
3.colour of jersey of ipl RR
4.this tv is a fine product
Answer: all of the above
5.which of the edu tech company
6.this particular feature of pro model of masterpiece tv
Answer: sliding sound bar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 25th September 2020
1) Urine contamination in swimming pools can cause redness in eyes
Answer: Not Fake
2) Bill Gates listed “Toilet Ek Prem Katha” as one of the most inspiring things of 2017
Answer: Not Fake
3) Albert Einstein failed Math in school
4) India’s first IIT was set up in a former prison
Answer: Not Fake
5) Government wa buying covid 19 kits in 2018
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 24th September 2020
1) Which team has won the most number of matches in the IPL
Answer : Mumbai Indians
2) Which of these actresses is a co-owner of the IPL team Kings XI Punjab?
Answer : Preity Zinta
3) In which city of Gujarat was the defunct IPL team Gujarat Lions based?
Answer : Rajkot
4) This player has not played for which of these teams in the IPL?
Answer : Sunrisers Hyderabad
5) Who was the first player to take a hattrick in the IPL?
Answer : Laxmipathy Balaji
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 23th September 2020
1)Which team was captained by this cricketer in the inaugural season of the IPL?
Ans : Royal challengers Bangalore
2)In which South Indian city was the IPL Deccan Chargers based?
Ans : Hyderabad
3)Which of these beverage companies has been the title sponsor of IPL?
Ans : Pepsi
4)For which of these feats is this award given in the IPL?
Ans : Most wickets
5)Which is the only current team to have never appeared in an IPL final?
Ans : Delhi Capitals
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 22th September 2020
1) Identify this Indian cricketer who plays for the IPL team Rajasthan Royals.
Ans : Jaydev Unadkat
2) Which of these is a song sung by CSK player Dwayne Bravo?
Ans : Champion
3) Married to Natasa Stankovic, which Mumbai Indians player recently became a father?
Ans : Hardik Pandya
4) Which player has won this award the most number of times in the IPL?
Ans : David Warner
5) Which team was the winner of the inaugural season of the IPL?
Ans : Rajasthan Royals
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 21th September 2020
1) Who among these has scored the highest number of runs in the IPL till date?
Ans : Virat Kohli
2)Which former IPL team was owned by Subrata Roy of the Sahara group?
Ans : Pune warriors India
3)Identify this player who took 22 wickets in the 2008 IPL, the highest for the season.
Ans : Sohail Tanvir
4)Which company is the official umpire partner of the IPL?
Ans : Paytm
5)Who captained Rajasthan Royals to victory in the first season of IPL?
Ans : Shane Warne
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20th September 2020
1) With which IPL team would you associate the Reliance subsidiary IndiaWin Sports?
Ans : Mumbai Indians
2) Which of these CSK players returned to India from UAE citing personal reasons?
Ans : Suresh Raina
3) Which team is being captained by the player shown in the picture?
Ans : Sunrisers Hyderabad
4) To which team was former Kings XI Punjab captain R. Ashwin transferred in 2019?
Ans : Delhi capitals
5) Who is the most expensive player of the IPL 2020 auction?
Ans : Pat Cummins
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 19th September 2020
1)Which IPL team’s nickname is ‘Orange Army’?
Ans : Sunrisers Hyderabad
2)Which of these IPL teams has been captained by M. S. Dhoni?
Ans : Rising Pune Supergiant
3)Players from which of these countries would you not find in IPL 2020?
Ans : Pakistan
4)Which country does this Mumbai Indians players represent in international cricket?
Ans : Australia
5)Which company has been declared the title sponsor of IPL 2020?
Ans : Dream11
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 18th September 2020
1)In which of these cities is the Kings XI Punjab team based?
2)Which IPL team does this English cricketer play for?
3)Which IPL team is being coached by this cricketing legend?
Ans:Kings xi Punjab
4)Who is the only player from Jammu and Kashmir in IPL 2020?
5)Released by the BCCI, what is the anthem of IPL 2020?
Ans:Aayenge hum wapas
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 17th September 2020
1)Which IPL team’s owner is being shown in the picture?
2)Which IPL team’s home ground is the M. A. Chidambaram Stadium?
Ans:Chennai super kings
3)Which team became the first to rope in an American player in the IPL?
Ans:Kolkata knight riders
4)Who holds the record of taking the most wickets in IPL?
5)Which mobile phone company pulled out pulled out as the title sponsor of IPL this year?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 16th September 2020
1) Which country is hosting this year’s season of the IPL?
Ans : UAE
2) Which IPL team is the bowler in the picture playing for?
Ans : CSK
3) Which of these cities is not an IPL 2020 venue?
Ans : Ajman
4) Which IPL teams co-owner can be seen in the picture?
Ans : Kolkata knight riders
5) Which RCB player recently got engaged to choreographer Dhanashree Verma?
Ans : Yuzvendra chahal
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 15th September 2020
1)Which player scored a swashbuckling century (158 Runs in 73 balls) in the first ever IPL match?
2)With 26 wickets in 17 matches, which bowler won the purple cap in the 2019 IPL season?
3)Only 16 players have taken a hattrick in the IPL, Who among these is one of them?
4)With 6 wins in the last 12 IPL seasons, which team has won the highest no. of Fair Play Awards?
Ans:Chennai super kings
5)Which player has scored the fastest century (in just 30 balls) in the history of the IPL?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 13th September 2020
1)Starting in 1970, what day is celebrated all over the world on 22nd April?
Ans: Earth Day
2)Which Anushka Sharma starrer was banned in Pakistan for “promoting black magic”?
3)Which animal became a central part of MF Husain’s paintings since the 1950s?
4)Two angles of a triangle are 72 and 44. What is the third angle?
5)Among these, which sea is the saltiest?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 12th September 2020
1)The largest stadium in India by seating capacity is in which city?
2)The co-founder of Reddit, Alexis Ohanian is married to a woman who plays which sport?
3)Recently, Sri Lanka registered a whitewash in a 3-match T20I series for the 1st time against
4)The first edition of the ICC Asia Cup was held in which country in 1984?
5)Two teams of how many players compete to score the most points in ice hockey?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 11th September 2020
1) Which of these is an upcoming film starring Arjun Kapoor and Kriti Sanon?
2)Apart from Karamveer, what was Ayushmann’s character’s name in the film ‘Dream Girl?
3)Kathryn Bigelow is the first woman to win the Oscar Award for
Ans :Best director
4)The director of the film Bala’ has previously directed which of these films?
5)Which writer and poet made a documentary titled “Amjad Al Khan in 1990?
Ans : Gulzar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 8th September 2020
1) A clock when seen through a mirror shows 5:00. What is the correct time?
Ans : 7
2)Your sibling’s father’s wife is your.
Ans : Mother
3) Pana Sankranti is the new year’s day festival of Hindus and Buddhists of
Ans : Odisha
4)In 1955, who was awarded the first Sahitya Akademi Award in Hindi?
Ans : Makhanlal Chaturvedi
5)How many people have walked on the moon?
Ans : 12
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 8th September 2020
1) Who is the first player to win the Golden Shoe for three successive years?
Answer 1 : Lionel Messi
2) The son of which Indian politician recently became the Secretary of the BCCI?
Answer 2 : Amit Shah
3) Who is the 1st cricketer to hit 5 sixes in a Test innings without hitting a four?
Answer 3 : Umesh Yadav
4) In which city is the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium located?
Answer 4 : Dharamsala
5) Which IPL team became first IPL team to hire a woman in support staff?
Answer 5 : RCB
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 7th September 2020
1) Which of these TV shows was created by Ramsay Brothers in the 1990s?
Ans: Zee horror show
2)How is Robert Allen Zimmerman better known to us from the world of music?
Ans: Bob Dylan
3)Who directed the series Byomkesh Bakshi for Doordarshan?
Ans: Basu Chatterjee
4)Which actress voiced Meg GRiffin in the cartoon show Family Guy
Ans: Mila Kunis
5)Which country has the most number of Oscars in Best Foreign Language Film category?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 6th September 2020
1)What does ‘D’ stand for in the global network UNDP?
2)Who is the first to host 2 back to back Oscar ceremonies after Billy Crystal
Ans: Jimmy Kimmel
3)Which of these organs of the human body generates the most heat?
4)Who among these did NOT serve as the 1st Chief Minister of an Indian state?
Ans: raman singh
5)Who wrote Meditation and its Methods for his own self-improvement and guidance?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 5th September 2020
1) Cristiano Ronaldo plays for Juventus. Which country is the club based in?
Ans : Italy
2) Who is the first person to hit a double hundred in Test matches and in ODIS?
Ans : Sachin Tendulkar
3) Which nineteen time Grand Slam champion recenly got married to Xisca Perelló?
Ans : Rafael Nadal
4) Shahbaz Nadeem recently made his Test debut for India. Which Ranji team does he play for?
Ans : Jharkhand
5) The 1st person in history to run 42.2-km marathon in under 2 hours is from which country?
Ans : Kenya
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 4th September 2020
Question 1:- In which TV show would you find the character Harvey Specter?
Answer 1:- Suits
Question 2:- The birth name of which of these comedians is actually Satya Prakash?
Answer 2:- Raju
Question 3:- Who plays the role of Man Singh, the manager of the Indian Cricket team in the film ’83?
Answer 3:- pankaj
Question 4:- The title of the 2017 film Meri Pyaari Bindu comes from a song in which film?
Answer 4:- padosan
Which of these popular TV shows is based on a film directed by Michael Crichton?
Answer 5:- West world
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 3rd September 2020
1) Which rapper’s song ’God’s Plan’ won the Best Rap Song at Grammy Awards 2019?
Ans : Drake
2)The singer Bhupen Hazarika has not won of these awards?
Ans : Filmfare
3)DJI and Yuneec International are two of the world’s biggest manufacturers of what?
Ans : Drones
4)Which Indian cricketer is nicknamed ‘Porbandar’ after his birthplace?
Ans : Jaydev Unadkat
5)Which of these is not a company taken over by Oyo Rooms?
Ans : Weddingz
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 2nd September 2020
Question 1:-Which country hosted and won the 2019 Asian Men’s Volleyball Championship?
Answer 1:- Iran
Question 2:- Which of these teams has NOT won an EPL title in the last 25 years?
Answer 2:- Liverpool
Question 3:- Who is the 1st Indian wicketkeeper to hit a century in a Test in Australia?
Answer 3:- Rishab Pant
Question 4:- In 2018, Basketball legend Kobe Bryant won an Oscar for the short film
Answer 4:- Dear Basket Ball
Question 5:- A player from which of these teams has not won the most Man of the Match awards in T20Is?
Answer 5:- West indies
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 1st September 2020
1) Bryan Cranston has won multiple Emmy Awards for which TV series?
Ans: Breaking Bad
2) The Perils of Being Moderately Famous’ has been authored by which actress?
Ans : Soha Ali Khan
3) In the show The Big Bang theory, which restaurant does Penny work as a waitress?
Ans: Cheesecake Factory
4) The 1987 film Mr. India won which award at the Filmfare Awards?
Ans : None
5) The first mr india made his bollywood debut with which 2000 film ?
Ans: Kaho Na Pyaar Hai
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 31th August 2020
Question 1:- Who is the only boxer to win record 8 World Championship medals?
Answer: Mc Mary Kom
Question 2:- The poem Layla Majnun was written by a Persian poet called
Answer: Nizami Ganjavi
Question 3:- Jyothy Laboratories and Nirma are both named after the founder’s _.
Question 4:- Ernesto Che Guevara was a student of which subject?
Question 5:- Worn by holy people in Europe to symbolise purity, ‘puttees’ are a type of
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 30th August 2020
Question 1) Usain Bolt played which sport for the team ‘Central Coast Mariners’ last year?
Answer 1: football
Question 2) In which city did the 1951 and 1984 Asian Games take place in India?
Answer 2: Delhi
Question 3) Sachin Tendulkar was the first batsman ever to be dismissed by
Answer 3: Third umpire
Question 4) Which of these cricket teams was not a part of the ODI Cricket World Cup 1975?
Answer 4: South Africa
Question 5) Viswanathan Anand has never won the FIDE World Chess Championship by defeating
Answer 5: Alexei Shirov
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 29th August 2020
Question 1 How is the superhero Barry Allen better known to us from a famous TV series?
Answer: The Flash
Question 2 Which Hindi film had the highest ever opening day collection record before ‘War’?
Answer: Thugs of Hindostan
Question 3 Which iconic DD show was created by the legandary Shyam Benegal?
Answer: Bharat Ek Khoj
Question 4 Which Japanese movie inspired the creation of the online game PUBG?
Answer: Battle Royale
Question 5 Who among these popular film actors is the oldest?
Answer: Anil kapoor
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 28th August 2020
Question 1 Which of these Netflix series’ does NOT star Radhika Apte?
Question 2 Basketball legend Yao Ming belongs to which country?
Question 3 An American actress married which member of the British royal family in 2018?
Answer: Prince Harry
Question 4 Who was born as Dhondu Pant and led the rebelion at Cawnpore in the 1857 uprising?
Answer: Nana Sahib
Question 5 Who designed and patented the world’s first ballpoint pen in 1888?
Answer: John Jacob Loud
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 27th August 2020
Question 1 Spanish Goalkeeper David de Gea plays for which of these teams?
Answer: Manchester United
Question 2 Who among these is the duaghter of the legendary cricketer M. A. Pataudi?
Answer: Soha Ali Khan
Question 3 Who holds the women’s record of the best bowling figures in a Test innings?
Answer: Neetu David
Question 4 British expat, Barry Jason is credited with the creation of what on frozen Lake Harku?
Answer: Ice Cricket
Question 5 Who holds the record of serving as captain in the most number of Test matches?
Answer: Graeme Smith
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 26th August 2020
Question 1 In whose debut film did Salman Khan sing the hit song ‘Main Hoon Hero Tera’?
Answer: Sooraj Pancholi
Question 2 Heyy Babyy was the first Hindi film to be released in the ___ format.
Answer: Blu Ray Disc
Question 3 Which popular cartoon series was created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera?
Answer: Tom and Jerry
Question 4 Which of these Alia Bhatt films has not been directed by a female director?
Answer: 2 States
Question 5 Which of these films was nominated in the 2018 Academy Award for Best Picture?
Answer: Black Panther
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 25th August 2020
Question 1 Which of these shares its name with a national-level engineering exam?
Question 2 According to Dr. APJ Kalam, which king was the first to use a battle rocket?
Answer: Tipu Sultan
Question 3 Played by Annapurna Devi, which string instrument is also known as ‘bass sitar’?
Question 4 In Hindu mythology, who did Balarama want her sister Subhadra to marry?
Question 5 The pheomelanin pigment is responsible for which of these colours of the hair?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 24th August 2020
Question 1 Which football ground in Kolkata is known as Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan?
Answer: Salt Lake Stadium
Question 2 Anil Kumle was recently appointed as the head coach of which IPL team?
Answer: Kings XI Punjab
Question 3 Who is the fastest Indian wicketkeeper to claim 50 dismissals in Test cricket?
Answer: Rishabh Pant
Question 4 Who among these has never scored a century in a Twenty20 International match?
Answer: Virat Kohli
Question 5 Which was the first Summer Olympics in which all countries sent a female athlete?
Answer: London (2012)
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 23th August 2020
Question 1 _____ Man is a recent film starring Will Smith as an aging government assassin.
Question 2 Whose character was the first to die on screen in the film Avengers: Infinity War?
Question 3 Goal 2 is a film about a footballer who wins the Champions League playing for
Answer: Real Madrid
Question 4 Which Pakistani singer made her Bollywood singing debut with the movie Pink?
Answer: Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch
Question 5 Which of these films was directed by the legendary Hrishikesh Mukherjee?
Answer: Namak Haraam
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 22th August 2020
1. Which Indian political leader was the founder of the Bahujan Samaj Party?
2. The series of Arab Spring protests began from which country?
3. Which of these is not one of the 5 original ingredients of a ‘Punch’?
4. Which of these planets is not one of the two ice giants in the solar system?
5. Who is the first Nobel laureate ever to reach the age of 100?
Rita Levi Montalcini
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 21th August 2020
Question 1 Which of these sports does not stop when it starts raining?
Question 2 Who bowled the Super Over for England in the 2019 ICC World Cup final?
Answer: Jofra Archer
Question 3 (Optional)Nicknamed Dhing Express, who is the sports ambassador of Assam?
Answer: Hima Das
Question 4 Which team won the 2019 UEFA Super Cup in Istanbul by defeating Chelsea?
Question 5 The current jersey sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team is a
Answer: Learning app
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20th August 2020
1. Disha Patani had a cameo in which Salman Khan film directed by Ali Abbas Zafar?
2. The film Madras Café is based on the assassination of which PM of India?
3. A film made by who among these was never submitted as India’s entry to the Oscar Awards?
4. Naseeruddin Shah has NOT won a National Award for which of these films?
5. The 2019 film ‘Joker’ has been directed by the director of which film series?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 19th August 2020
Question 1 Which cricketer is married to the lead actress of the film ‘Dil Diya Hai’?
Answe: Harbhajan Singh
Question 2 Often depicted with a blacksmith’s hammer, who is the Roman god of fire?
Question 3 The Magical Double Bass is the first novel in which series of novels set in Russia?
Answe: Tanya Grotter
Question 4 How is the Jewish actress ‘Ruby Myers’ better known to us from Indian cinema?
Question 5 The scientist who developed the modern classification system of blood groups was
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 18th August 2020
Question 1____ is the first Indian to win a Badminton World Championship gold medal.
Answer: P V Sindhu
Question 2 Which of these is a lifestyle brand launched by MS Dhoni?
Question 3 Who among these took a hattrick in this year’s ICC World Cup?
Answer: Mohammed Shami
Question 4 Which sport is excluded from the Commonwealth Games (CWG) 2022?
Question 5 Nepal’s Gaurika Singh, the youngest Olympian in 2016, is associated with which sport?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 17th August 2020
Question 1 The upcoming film Marjaavaan will be ___’s 2nd film in Bollywood.
Answer: Tara Sutaria
Question 2 The 2019 Hollywood film Joker is based in which of these fictional cities?
Question 3 The Amazon Prime series Mirzapur and Inside Edge have both been produced by
Answer: Excel Entertainment
Question 4 For which of these songs did American rapper Eminem win an Academy Award?
Answer: Lose Yourself
Question 5 Which of these Disney cartoon characters is not based on a book?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 16th August 2020
1. How do we know Malaysia’s Bandung and South Africa’s Bombay Crush in India?
2. Which college served as the shooting location for the film Chhichhore?
3. Who among these is a right arm off spin bowler?
4. To hunt which animal was the dog species dachshund originally bred?
5. Rabindranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, Visva Parichay to whom?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 15th August 2020
Question 1 Who was recently appointed as the batting coach of Indian men’s cricket team?
Answer: Vikram Rathour
Question 2 In men’s tennis, who has won the most Grand Slam titles in history?
Answer: 🇮🇳Happy Independence Day To All Members of Desidime Family. 🇮🇳
Question 3 Who scored the highest individual score of 166 runs in the 2019 ICC World Cup?
Answer: David Warner
Question 4 Deborah Herold, the Indian cyclist, hails from which Union Territory?
Answer: Andaman and Nicobar
Question 5 Which footballer gave his own name to his son?
Answer: Cristiano Ronaldo
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 14th August 2020
1. Haseena Parkar is a film based on the life of the sister of _____.
2. Which breed is the popular cartoon dog Scooby-Doo?
3. Which Shah Rukh Khan starrer was initially titled ‘Katrina Meri Jaan’?
4. Which of these American sitcoms is not animated?
5. Who is the only person to have ever won a Booker Prize and an Oscar?
Ruth Prawer Jhabvala
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 13th August 2020
Question 1 The President of Russia, Vladimir Putin was previously an intelligence officer of
Question 2 Which of these painters is a brother of an ex-Prime Minister of India?
Answer: Satish Gujral
Question 3 Which lake in Spiti in Himachal Pradesh got its name from its crescent shape?
Answer: Chandra Taal
Question 4 Which fruit can be seen in the painting ‘The Son of Man’ by Belgian painter René Magritte?
Question 5 According to Brahma Purana, on which day did Lord Brahma recreate the world?
Answer: Gudi Padwa
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 12th August 2020
Question 1 How many bases would you find in a baseball diamond?
Question 2 In which league would you find teams named Delhi Dashers and Chennai Smashers?
Question 3 Who is the first Indian cricketer to bowl three maiden overs in a T20I?
Answer: Deepti Sharma
Question 4 Who among these cricketers is married to an Arjuna awardee Squash player?
Answer: Dinesh Karthik
Question 5 An ice hockey game is divided into three periods of how many minutes each?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 11th August 2020
1. What two roles does Varun Dhawan play in the 2017 film Judwaa 2?
Raja and Prem
2. The director of the Bahubali series has NOT directed which of these films?
3. For which radio channel does ‘Sulu’ host a show in the film Tumhari Sulu?
4. Which of these was based on Chetan Bhagat’s first novel?
5. Which 1963 film was the first under the Merchant Ivory Productions banner?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 10th August 2020
Question 1 Which was the last Indian state to implement GST?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
Question 2 Which mythological creature’s name is also the national airline of an Asian country?
Question 3 Evangelista Torricelli, who invented the barometer, was a student of
Question 4 After which university was the University of Mumbai modeled?
Answer: University of London
Question 5 Which Viceroy of India wrote poetry under the pen name Owen Meredith?
Answer: Lord Lytton
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 9th August 2020
Question 1 Which of these is a square area within the infield of a baseball field?
Question 2 The Davis Cup is a trophy associated with which sport?
Question 3 Who is the first cricketer to be selected for Australia with no first-class experience?
Answer: David Warner
Question 4 The clothing brand Lacoste was founded by a professional player of which sport?
Question 5 The contemporary sport of ice hockey was developed in which country?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 8th August 2020
Question 1 Who plays the role of Katrina, based on Sangeeta Bijlani, in the film Azhar?
Answer: Nargis Fakhri
Question 2 The 2000 film Refugee takes place in which geographical feature of India?
Answer: Rann of Kutch
Question 3 About which musician has Kalpana Lajmi written the book ‘As I Knew Him’?
Answer: Bhupen Hazarika
Question 4 The actor who plays ___ in DC films was a part of Mision: Impossible – Fallout.
Question 5 Who was the first musician to be awarded the Bharat Ratna?
Answer: M.S. Subbulakshmi
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 7th August 2020
1. Directed by Tinnu Anand, which of these is a 1981 film starring Amitabh Bachchan?
2. Which nickname is common to Garry Kasparov, Nathan Lyon and Paul Gascoigne?
3. Thomas Odoyo, Maurice Odumbe and Aasif Karim are all former Cricket captains of
4. Which of these is owned by the business group that owns Britannia Industries?
5. Which former model and actress’s memoir is entitled ‘Anusual’?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 6th August 2020
Question 1. who among these footballers is a FIFA World Cup winner?
Answer – Lionel Messi
Question 2. Who is the only sportsperson from free India to wln two Individual Olympic medals?
Answer – Sushil Kumar
Question 3. The 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup was hosted by which Asian country?
Answer – China
Question 4. First held in 1973, The Ocean Race Involves the racing of
Answer – Yachts
Question 5. In baseball, two teams of how many players compete agalnst each other?
Answer – Ten
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 5th August 2020
Question 1 Rohit Shetty made his directorial debut with which 2003 film starring Ajay Devgn?
Question 2 Which actor is common to the films Rang De Basanti, Guru and 3 Idiots?
Answer: R. Madhavan
Question 3 The lead actress of which film is a part of Bigg Boss Season 13?
Answer: Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
Question 4 SRK received the highest civilian honor of which of these countries in 2014?
Question 5 Which actor featured in the Doordarshan serial ‘Gul Gulshan Gulfaam’ as a child actor?
Answer: Kunal Khemu
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 4th August 2020
Question 1 Which publication has published all of Chetan Bhagat’s books?
Question 2 Which mythical king exchanged his youth for old age of his father Yayati?
Question 3 Which Karnal based company was founded by the name of Pal Boot House in 1954?
Question 4 Who among these was not a wife of the Mauryan emperor Ashoka?
Question 5 Alistair Cook became 1st England cricketer to be knighted since whom in 2007?
Answer: Ian Botham
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 2nd August 2020
Question 1 Which legendary actor was a part of the 2019 film Joker as Murray Franklin?
Answer: Robert De Niro
Question 2 Which fusion rock band did Rahul Ram and Susmit Sen start in 1990?
Answer: Indian Ocean
Question 3 Which of these characters dies in the climax of the film Sholay?
Question 4 In 1958, Mother India lost the best foreign language film Oscar to a film from
Question 5 Which actress is directing the upcoming Charlie’s Angels 2019 reboot?
Answer: Elizabeth Banks
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 1st August 2020
Question 1 Who has sung the hit songs ‘Suit Suit’ and ‘Patola’?
Answer: Guru Randhawa
Question 2 On whose gravestone would you find 772.5 inscribed, his calculation of heat?
Answer: James Joule
Question 3 Who among these was a member of the winning Davis Cup teams in 2004, 2008, 2009, and 2011?
Answer: Rafael Nadal
Question 4 Which country’s “other national drink” is Irn-Bru, a carbonated soft drink?
Question 5 What day do we generally observe on the second Sunday of May?
Answer: Mother’s Day
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 31th July 2020
1. The IPL has not witnessed a team based in which of these cities?
2. Dabang in Hockey, Indians in Cricket and Maharathi in Wrestling are the sports teams for?
3. which of these is not one of the umpires in a game of tennis?
Answer: Ball umpire
4. Who became the first Indian male boxer to win silver in world championship?
Answer: amit panghal
5. which of these is not a type of gymnastics event held at olympics?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 30th July 2020
Question 1. Who played the role of Malik Kafur in the film Padmaavat?
Answer: Jim Sarbh
Question 2. Starring Amitabh Bachchan, who directed the film Aks?
Answer: Rakeysh Mehra
Question 3. Which of these film franchises was rebooted in 2019 starring David Harbour?
Question 4. R Madhavan played the role of ____ in the Tanu Weds Manu series.
Answer: Manoj Sharma
Question 5. Which 2018 film begins with a dedication to Amrita Pritam, the Hindi poet?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 29th July 2020
Question 1. At 3,840 metres, Mount Saramati is the highest peak of which Indian state?
Question 2. Which Mughal emperor built the ‘Shalimar Bagh’ in Srinagar in 1619?
Question 3. Invented in 1924 in Mexico, Caesar Salad is named after
Answer: A Chef
Question 4. Who among these demons was killed by Lord Rama in Ramayana?
Question 5. Reigning till 1912, who among these was the last Emperor of the Qing dynasty of China?
Answer: Pu Yi
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 28th July 2020
Who is the 1st Indian to score a century in all three formats as an opener?
Answer. Rohit Sharma
In baseball, the final base a base runner must touch to score a run is called what?
Answer. Home Plate
Which Indian batsman holds the record of hitting the most sixes in a Test?
Answer. Rohit Sharma
The Indian hockey team won its first Olymic gold medal in 1928 at which of these places?
Who is the first woman for India to score a century in a Women’s Twenty20 International?
Answer. Harmanpreet Kaur
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 27th July 2020
Question 1. Which of these is not one of the studio albums of Ed Sheeran?
Question 2. Who among these married an Austrian, Emilie Schenkl?
Answer: Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 3. The tomato frog, comet moth, fossa, and lemur are some animals endemic to
Question 4. 1st woman lawyer to directly become a SC judge, Indu Malhotra studied at
Answer: Lady Shri Ram
Question 5. Other than Bolivia, which is the only other landlocked country in South America?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 26th July 2020
1. WHo recently became the 2nd Indian to hit a double century in a test against South africa?
2. The play of which sport begins at a spot called the teeing area?
3. Which Indian bowler is the joint fastest bowler to take 350 wickets in test?
4. Bafana bafana, springboks and proteas are nickname of sports teams from
5. The youngest cricketer to take a hattrick in T20I belongs to which country?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 25th July 2020
1. If it is Gup chup in Odisha, what is it in Madhya Pradesh?
2. Built in 2018, the world’s largest bird sculpture is located in?
3. Which explorer is recognised as first person to reach both poles?
4. Which country has the most UNESCO World Heritage sites in Asia?
5. Which footballer appeared as himself in the film xXx: The return of Xander Cage?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 24th July 2020
1. Which house does voldemort belong to in the Harry Potter Movies?
Ans : slytherin
2. Dil Cheez Kya Hai’ and ‘Inn Aankhon ki Masti’ are iconic songs from which film?
Ans : Umrao Jaan
3. Which filmmaker has directed films like ‘Fire’ and ‘1947: Earth’?
Ans : Deepa Mehta
4. In the show Friends, which of these characters never gives birth to a baby?
Ans : monica
5. Which film series would you associate with the fictional language – kingon?
Ans : Star Trek
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 23th July 2020
Question 1.Born in Jalandhar, which singer is popularly known as the “Prince of Bhangra”?
Answer: Sukhbir Singh
Question 2.In Game of Thrones, which character sits on the throne at the end of series?
Answer: Bran Stark
Question 3.Which 2017 film was inspired by the story of Anita Bai Narre?
Answer: Toilet:Ek Prem Katha
Question 4.Which actress was born in pre-partition Punjab in 1930 as Harkirtan Kaur?
Answer: Geeta Bali
Question 5.In the film ‘Argo’, Ben Affleck’s character rescues Americans from which country?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 22th July 2020
Question 1. Sepp Blatter, who ls currently serving a ban, ls the former president of ______?
Answer 1- FIFA
Question 2. who was the ﬁrst player to hlt 6 sixes In an over In ODI cricket?
Answer 2- Herschelle Gibbs
Question 3. In which sport dld Ryan Glggs play for Mumbal and Ronaldlnho play for Goa?
Answer 3- Futsal
Question 4. Which of these EPL clubs ls currently NOT being managed by their former player?
Answer 4- Liverpool
Question 5. India reached No. 1 In ICC Test Ranking for the ﬁrst time under which captain?
Answer 5- MS Dhoni
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 21th July 2020
Question 1. Who played the role of Professor Sinha In the movie Mr. India?
Answer 1- Ashok Kumar
Question 2. which Bollywood actor started the Paanl Foundation?
Answer 2- Aamir Khan
Question 3. which character from the series The Big Bang Theory goes to space?
Answer 3- Howard
Question 4. Stuntman and actor, Muddu Babu Shetty was the father of which Bollywood personality?
Answer 4- Rohit Shetty
Question 5. In the Toy Story series, who gives his voice for the character ‘Buzz Lightyear‘?
Answer 5- Tim Allen
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20th July 2020
Question 1) Who among these was a practising lawyer in the Supreme Court of India?
Answer: Arun Jaitley
Question 2) Anthony Bourdain, who passed away last year, was a famous
Question 3) Which government owned company owns a 51% stake in the state-owned IDBI Bank?
Question 4) With which country is France’s longest land border?
Question 5) In Hindu mythology, who among these is one of the saptarishis?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 19th July 2020
Question 1) Which Premier League club did Sir Alex Ferguson manage for 26 years?
Answer: Manchester United
Question 2) Yelena Isinbayeva has numerous world records in which Olympic event?
Answer: Pole Vault
Question 3) Which of these is NOT a kind of delivery bowled by an off-spinner?
Question 4) In 2012, who was presented a jersey number 963 by Manchester United?
Answer: Usain Bolt
Question 5) Who was the first Indian woman to become a Grand Master in Chess?
Answer: S Vijayalakshmi
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 18th July 2020
Question 1. After whose sudden demise was actress Srldevl cast In the 1994 ﬁlm Laadla?
Answer 1 – Divya Bharti
Question 2. Which cartoon character is a resident of 301 Cobblestone Way, Bedrock 70777?
Answer 2 – Fred Flintstone
Question 3. who played the role of Lara Croft In the 2018 ﬁlm Tomb Raider?
Answer 3 – Alicia Vikander
Question 4. Who played the role of the global terrorist Abu Usman in ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’?
Answer 4 – Sajjad Delafrooz
Question 5. Amitabh Bachchan won his 1st National Film Award for Best Actor for which ﬁlm?
Answer 5 – Agneepath
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 17th July 2020
Question 1. The English name for which vegetable comes from the Aztec ‘xitomatl’?
Answer 1- Tomato
Question 2. The Mercalli scale measures destruction caused by an ___ on a scale of 1 to 12.
Answer 2- Earthquake
Question 3. Sonia Gandhi succeeded whom as the INC President in 1998?
Answer 3- Sitaram Kesri
Question 4. Which Mughal emperor’s birth name was Muhi-ud-Din Muhammad?
Question 5. The name of which of these Saudi Arabian cities literally means ‘city’?
Answer 1- Medina
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 16th July 2020
Question 1. Where were the tension-ﬁlled 1972 Summer Olymplcs held?
Answer 1- Munich
Question 2. which of these is not a piece used In a standard chess game?
Answer 2- Prawn
Question 3. which company sponsored the 1983 Cricket World Cup won by lndia?
Answer 3- Prudential
Question 4. The state anlmal gaur appears In the logo of which of these ISL teams?
Answer 4- FC Goa
Question 5. who dismissed Don Bradman for a duck in his last Test innings?
Answer 5- Eric Hollies