Freebie Alert – Get Dabur Odomos Samples Free for first 10,000 users. Mosquitoes being transmitters many critical diseases, knowing how to best prevent being bitten is essential for the health and safety of your dear ones. Now get free samples of Dabur Odomos for 100% mosquito protection. This is a limited period offer valid for first 10,000 users only. To Get these Free stuff just fill up the form… How to get this free products.?, Just follow the steps below:-
TIP – In order to get these free samples, you must be a female, between 25-44 years of age, as per given in T&C. So, it is advicable to our users to fill up the form in the Name of your Mother or sister. Enjoy. 🙂
How To Get Free Dabur Odomos Samples:-
2) Fill up the form with all the necessary details like Name, address details & Mobile number, etc.
3) After filling all the required details, click on Submit.
4) You will now receive a message- “Thanks for submitting your form”
That’s it. Your Dabur Odomos Samples will reach on the your given address within some days.
Terms & Conditions –
1) The participant eligible for the free offer (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant”) can be a female, between 25-44years of age and a citizen of India. Participant should have a firm contractual capacity.
2) Offer would be live on our website www.odomosprotect.com from 15th April 2015.
3) Participation is optional and constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4) No entry fee or purchase is required for participation.
5) Participants are entitled to one entry per mobile number, email id and address.
6) First 10000 participants with valid entry will be winners of Free Odomos Samples, and the winners will receive them through courier. The organizer holds the right to extend the samples beyond 10000.
7) Under any circumstances, Dabur shall not be responsible for any medical and / or health related issues.
8) Decision of Dabur shall be final.
9) The Prize will not be transferable to another person.
10) By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the competition.
11) Any issue arising relating to the Contest shall be the subject matter of jurisdiction of the Court of Delhi.
12) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
13) The Organiser reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.