Freecharge – Get 100% Cashback on your First 3 Transactions (New users), Freecharge 100X3 offer. Freecharge is back again with awesome offer where you will get the 100% Cashback on your First 3 Transactions. Maximum cashback is Rs 50. Use Promocode 100X3 on your first transaction get cansback even on your next two transactions. So Hurry up and avail this offer !!
Note:- This Offer is Working Fine, Valid only on Debit/Credit card Transaction only.
How to Get 100% Cashback on First 3 Transaction at FreeCharge ?
1) Firstly goto FreeCharge Website Here
2) Install & Open your FreeCharge App
3) Now Login or Sign up your Account on FreeCharge App
4) Now Initiate a Recharge of Rs 50 or more
5) Apply Coupon:- 100X3
6) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using Debit/Credit card only.
7) That’s it, you will get your Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 working hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Valid on successful Recharges & Bill Payment done till 21st Jan 2017
2) No Minimum Recharge amount. Max Cashback of Rs 50 on each transaction.
3) Use Promocode 100X3 on your first transaction get cansback even on your next two transactions
4) No promo code required on second and third transaction
5) Valid only Thrice per user/ credit/ debit card/ Mobile number
6) Valid on Credit/Debit card/Netbanking transactions only
7) Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
8) Not valid for Add Cash, Netbanking , FreeCharge Balance & Airtel transactions (Postpaid/Prepaid/DTH/Landline)
9) Not valid on Virtual Cards & International Cards which are issued outside India
10) We reserve the right to end / modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
11) Offer valid on FreeCharge App.
For all other queries please email [email protected]
12) We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity