FreeCharge FEST20 – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Mobile Recharge (Account Specific). Freecharge is back again with Account Specific offers, Here you will get the Rs 20 Cashback on Mobile Recharge or Bill Payment of Rs 20 or above. Valid on successful Recharges/ Bill Payments done till ….. 2018. So If you got the Same Code Then Do Recharge Now !!
Note:- This is an Account Specific Code and will work only for those users who got the Notification/Email/SMS from Freecharge !!
How to get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge at FreeCharge ?
1) First of all, Visit FreeCharge Website Here
2) Install & Open the FreeCharge App.
3) Login/Sign up your Account on FreeCharge.
4) Now Initiate a Recharge of Rs 20 or above
5) Apply Coupon:- FEST20
6) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using Debit/Credit card only.
7) You will get the Rs 20 Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) All your payments on FreeCharge come with amazing returns. Get Rs 20 cashback on your next Recharge/ Billpayments and stay FreeCharged!
2) Use Code: FEST20
3) Valid on successful Recharges/ Bill Payments done till 1st Nov 2018.
4) Valid on Minimum Recharge of Rs 20.
Flat cashback of Rs 20
5) Use [email protected] while redeeming the promocode CS20.
6) Offer is valid once per user/Card/Mobile number/Device
7) Valid on credit/debit card/Netbanking/FreeCharge Balance & UPI transaction
8) Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non-transferable
9) Not valid for Add Cash transactions
10) Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards
11) Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb
12) We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
13) Promo code/offer is only valid for eligible customers receiving the communication via Email, SMS or App Notification
14) We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity.