FreeCharge constantly sends account specific codes to our old Freecharge accounts and we don’t notice it sometimes. This time, Freecharge is offering Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 20 or above Recharge, But it’s a Account Specific offer, So its working only for Few users. But still you can give it a try with your old freecharge accounts. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge at FreeCharge:-
2) Install & Open the FreeCharge App.
3) Login/Sign up your Account on FreeCharge.
4) Now Initiate a Recharge of Rs 20 or above
5) Apply Coupon:- DD50
6) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using Debit/Credit card only, You will get the your Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours.
I just Check my Email Spam Folder and Promotion folder where I Found 5 emails from FreeCharge which is giving me Account Specific offer I got 5 times email on my email I’d (because I am creating 5-6 account on Same email using “Gmail dot Trick”). I Notice that all accounts is creating before 15-30 days for using 100% Cashback offers (Like:- Namkeenwale, Line 100% offer :- FCLine100, Peopeskart etc). So Friends Please check your FreeCharge email Spam Folder which is creating before 15-30 days ago. By using this 80% chances to get these account Specific offer.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Valid on successful Recharges/ Payments done till 22nd January 2016.
- Applicable ONCE per user/credit/debit card/netbanking/mobile number
- Valid on min recharge of Rs.20 and max cashback of Rs.50 per transaction
- DD50 promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer & is linked to your email
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet within 24hrs that can be redeemed within 185 days from the date of credit and is non transferable
- Not valid on Airtel transactions
- Code not applicable on transactions done via FreeCharge Balance