Freecharge FCBILL – Get upto Rs 250 Assured Cashback on First Rs 500 Bill Payment, Freecharge has come up with an another offer and offering upto Rs 250 cashback on your First Bill Payment of Rs 500 or more. Assured cashback is Rs 75. So why you are waiting for ? Hurry up and try your luck to avail upto Rs 250 cashback from Freecharge !!
How to Get upto Rs 250 Cashback from Freecharge:-
1) Firstly goto FreeCharge website Here
2) Install & Open your FreeCharge App.
3) Login/Sign up your Account on FreeCharge.
4) Now Initiate Electricity, Gas or Landline Bill Payments of Rs 500 or above
5) Apply Promo Code- FCBILL
Also Read:- Amazon Great Indian Sale (Live at 8 August 2016)
6) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using Debit/Credit card.
7) That’s it, You will get the upto Rs 25 Cashback (Minimum Rs 75) in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Valid on first successful Electricity, Gas & Landline payments done till 9th August 2016
2. Valid only for New users of Freecharge
3. Valid on Min Bill Payment of Rs.500. Max cashback of Rs.250. Min Cashback of Rs 75.
4. FCBILL promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
5. Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
6. Valid on credit/debit card/Netbanking transactions only
7. Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
8. Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Freecharge Balance
9. Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India
10. Offer not valid for Airtel transactions ( Postpaid/ Prepaid/ DTH/Landline )
11. Offer valid on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb
12. We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
13. We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/ credentials, Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity
14. For all other queries please email [email protected]