Freecharge – Pay Rs 100 to online/offline Partners & Get 100% Cashback coupon (all users). Freecharge has come up with an awesome offer where you need to Pay Rs 100 to any of the Freecharge Online/offline partners and Get 100% Cashback coupon which is valid for all users. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
Thanks to Ram Ji who notify us regarding this offer !!
How to Get Freecharge 100% Cashback Coupon (all users):-
1) First of all, Visit any of your online/offline Freecharge Stores.
2) Buy anything and Pay with Freecharge of Rs 100 or above.
3) That’s it, You will get the Freecharge 100% Cashback within next 24 hours.
4) Use it on Freecharge to Get 100% Cashback upto a maximum of Rs 50.
List of Freecharge Partners:-
- HP Petrol Pumps
- Cafe Coffee Day
- Vishal Mega Mart
- Cinepolis & Fun Cinemas
- Meru Cabs
- Beer Cafe
- Lite Bite Foods
- Travel Food Services
- MK Retail
- Jet Airways
- Dabur New U
- Oyo Rooms
- Shoppers Stop
- Drive U
- Bus India
- Blue Book
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Valid on successful Recharges/ Bill Payments done from 20th Oct to 6th Nov 2016
2) Users who have already used the offer between 15th to 19th Oct are not eligible for this
3) No minimum transaction amount for recharge/ bill payment. Max Cash back of Rs 50.
4) Unique Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
5) Valid only Once per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number
6) Valid on credit/debit card, Netbanking or FreeCharge Balance only
7) Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
8) Not valid for Add Cash transactions
Not valid on Virtual Cards & International Cards which are issued outside India
9) We reserve the right to end / modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
10) Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
11) For all other queries please email [email protected]
12) We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity.