Freecharge – Send Rs 1001 Money via UPI and Get Rs 50 Cashback (26th August). Freecharge has launched UPI Send and Receive Money feature and Offering Flat Rs 50 Cashback on when you do Send Money Transaction of Rs 1,001 or more. Offer is valid for once per user. Offer is valid only on 26th August 2018. Maximum Cashback is Rs 50 per user. So Hurry up and avail this Offer now !!
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback on Sending Money via FreeCharge UPI:-
1) First of all, Download FreeCharge App Here
2. Install and Open the Freecharge app.
3. Login/Sign up your Freecharge App.
4. On HomePage Click on “BHIM UPI” >> Add your Bank Account >> and Create your @Freecharge handle.
5. Now Send money to any Other UPI id/Account Nunber and Send Rs 1,001 or more Money.
6. Once your transfer is successful, You will get the Rs 50 Cashback in your Freecharge wallet within 3 working days.
Freecharge UPI Send Money Offer Terms & Conditions:-
1. To avail this offer, the customer needs to undertake a successful transfer of Rs.1001 using FreeCharge UPI to be eligible for the cashback.
2. Offer valid on 26-Aug-2018 (12:00 AM to 11:59 PM)only
3. To send money using FreeCharge UPI, the customer should have a valid FreeCharge UPI handle created with bank account linked to it. UPI registration can be done on latest version of FreeCharge Android App.
4. The customer shall receive flat Rs.50 as cashback in the form of FreeCharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
5. FreeCharge reserves the right to disqualify any FreeCharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
6. The offer is valid on a transfer of Rs.1001
7. Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle
8. The customer can use the FreeCharge Gift Instrument received under this offer for subsequent transactions on FreeCharge
9. The offer is valid only once per FreeCharge Account
10. Not valid on Freecharge UPI handle created for following banks Aditya Birla Idea Payments, Airtel Payments Bank, Fino Payments Bank, Jio Payments Bank, Paytm Payments Bank, DBS Bank LTD
11. FreeCharge reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer or discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation or discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
12. In case of any disputes, FreeCharge decision shall be final
13. For further details, please send your queries to [email protected]