Hey Looters, rechargetricks is back with List of All the important Get Rs.1000 Amazon Gift Voucher For Applying Citi Bank Credit Card by Citi Bank , hope you are doing well and enjoyed our previous offer/trick/deals. OK let’s explore Today’s Offers. Stay Home Stay Safe and keep looting.
Apply for a Citi Credit Card & get an Amazon Pay Gift Card worth ₹ 1000 on spends of ₹ 5000 in 60 days of card issuance
Friends, today I will get you a free gift card of 1000 rupees from Amazon for free, just you have to follow some steps. The offer that I am talking about today comes from Citibank. If you apply a credit card by visiting the offer page of Citibank, then you will get Rs.1000 Amazon Vouchers for free from Citibank. There are some trams and conditions of this which I have told below: You can read this well and take advantage of this offer.
Details of the Offer:
Citibank, N.A. (“Citibank/Citi”) is launching an Offer (hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) for the above mentioned Offer Period. This Offer is valid only for Rewards, IOC, Cashback and Premier Miles Credit cards issued in India only
July 14th, 2020 (00.00 hours) to August 31st, 2020 (23:59 hours) (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”)
Get Rs.2000 Worth Amazon Gift Voucher
- Open Amazon App (Updated App)
- Click on AmazonPay Icon
- Scroll Down to see the offer and click on it
- Citi Bank site will open within Amazon app itself
- Select the Card Variant you want to apply for , by swipe selection
- Fill the details and wait for card approval and enjoy.
If you are not happy with the card , cancel it before the renewal date and enjoy 2k amazon gv for free
Note : This may be user Specific – Able to see in My Prime Account ,
However in another Non Prime account its showing for SBI Simply Click Application Only.
Get Rs.1000 Amazon Gift Voucher For Applying Citi Bank Credit Card
- First of all you have to go to the offer page of the Citi bank :- Click Here
- Then you get to see a lot of credit card options, so you have to choose a credit card as per your convenience.
- Then you have to fill some of your correct details.
- And then apply to you by clicking submit
- Then your card will be issued
- Then when your card is issued, you will spends of ₹ 5000 in 60 days of card issuance
- Then you will get an Amazon gift voucher of 1000 rupees from Citibank.
- Apply for a Citi credit card between 14th July 2020 to August 31st 2020 (both days
- Spend INR 5000 with your new Citi credit card within 60 days of card issuance
- Get Amazon Gift Card worth INR 1000
Amazon Pay Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Amazon Pay Gift Cards (“GCs”) are issued by the Qwikcilver Solutions Private limited
(“Qwikcilver”). Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase
Amazon.in Gift Cards.
- To add your GC to your Amazon Pay balance, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
- Beneficiary can apply the 14 digit code (under scratch card) on amazon.in/addgiftcard and add the gift card balance in his/her Amazon.in account. This balance gets automatically applied at the time of next purchase. There is no cap on number of gift cards that can be added to an account.
- Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with the GCs in your Amazon.in account.
- Amazon Pay balance are redeemable across all products on Amazon.in except apps, certain global store products and other Amazon.in gift cards.
- Amazon Pay balance must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products on amazon.in
- The GCs, including any unused Amazon Pay balance, expire one year from the date of issuance of the GC
- GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for the cash.
- Qwikcilver, Amazon Seller Service Private Limited (“Amazon”) or their affiliates are not
responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- For Complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc
- Amazon.in logo/trademark is an IP of Amazon or its affiliates and the Qwikcilver trademark/logo is an IP of Qwikcilver.
- To redeem your GC, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
Other Terms and Conditions
- The Offer is applicable only on Citibank credit cards issued in India through this campaign
- To be eligible for this Offer, the participant has to be of 21 years of age or above and from one of the following locations – Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai,Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Baroda and Coimbatore
- An individual participant to this Offer can be eligible for the reward only once
- Once the customer is issued a Citibank Credit Card through this campaign, he/she will get Amazon Gift Card worth INR 1000 only if he/she spends INR 5000 within the first 60 days of issuance of the credit card
- INR 5000 or more can be spent in one go or in multiple transactions within 60 days of new card issuance
- All POS (Point of sale) transactions including online purchases will be considered as spends This is a limited period Offer valid on online applications between 00.00 hours on July 14th, 2020 to August 31st, 2020 (23:59 Hours) for Credit Card applications
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offers and cannot be assigned/transferred to any other person/customer
- Amazon Gift Card will be issued and shared via SMS/email within 120 days of customer meeting the eligibility criteria. Gift Card will have a minimum validity of 9 months from the date of issuance of Gift Card. The exact validity date will be communicated at the time of gratification basis customer eligibility Campaign Dates: July 14th, 2020 (00.00 hours) to August 31st, 2020 (23:59 hours) (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”)
- The timeline provided for receipt of Amazon Gift Card is only indicative of expected period and may differ from the actual date
- This Offer is not applicable on Citi Prestige, Citi Ultima and Citi corporate credit cards
- Citibank reserves the sole discretion to select the list of qualifying participants based on criteria set by Citibank only and the same shall be final and binding on the entrants. Issuance of Credit Card is solely the discretion of Citibank and based on internal criteria and processing. Citibank’s decision in this regard shall be final. No further claims/communication/correspondence of any nature shall be entertained by Citibank in this regard
- Citibank reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant has breached any of the terms and conditions of the Offer
- Citibank is under no obligation to disclose or publish the identity of the participants for any reason whatsoever at any point of time
- Citibank holds no warranty and is not representative of the delivery, services, suitability,
merchant ability, availability or quality of the products made available to Customer by Amazon under the respective Offer
- The Customers shall not hold Citibank, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors,officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands,losses, damages, personal injury, costs, charges and expenses which a Customer claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, directly or indirectly, by way of and/or on account of participating in the Offer or the acceptance, decline, non-receipt, suitability, quality or by use or non-use or suitability or effectiveness of the products/services .
- Citibank is not liable or responsible for any claim(s), dispute(s) regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability, quantity or quality made available to the Customers under the Offer on the products/services (shortly referred as “Claims”)
- In reference to any Claims under the Offer, it must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Amazon and that Citibank shall not entertain any communication in this regard. Any query/ contention/dispute raised by any Customer to Citibank shall be forwarded to the Amazon who shall be solely responsible for resolving such queries/ contentions/disputes within reasonable time
- The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach Citibank before the payment due date
- Citibank reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion, to extend or terminate this Offer, without prior notice or assigning any reasons thereof, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly, or in part, this Offer by another Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- Neither anything contained in these terms & conditions, nor the running of these Offer to
which they apply, shall be construed as an obligation on Citibank to continue the Offer up to, on or after the Offer termination date. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Citibank to conduct further such Offers
- The Offer terms & conditions shall be governed by the Laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai
- Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other regulatory authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by Customer and/or billed to the account of the Customer
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Citibank or any other entity in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Citibank or any other entity, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Citibank or the other entity/ies, then Citibank and/or the other entity/ies shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not b liable for any consequences
- Citibank shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to Amazon website/app due to incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Such participation is voluntary and is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein. By participating in the offer, the Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein. The Offer Terms & Conditions need to be read in conjunction with the detailed Citibank Card member Terms & Conditions, Most important terms and conditions (MITC), and terms governing the use of Citibank credit/debit cards and/or Citibank website
- Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the Customer to Citibank from usage of credit/debit cards by the Customer under this Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by, the Card member Terms and Conditions and MITC. Customer can also view the complete terms and conditions on the online portal http://www.citibank.com/india
- Any query regarding the offer will be entertained till 120 days from the date of expiry of the campaign period. Post such date Amazon or Citibank will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any customers/persons
- Citibank does not make any warranties or representation on the delivery, service, quality, quantity, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services purchased via the Amazon Gift Card provided in this Offer. The sellers on Amazon shall be responsible for the products purchased by a Customer
- Citibank is in no way responsible for the functionality or redemption of the Amazon Gift Card. Amazon shall be responsible for services rendered by the Amazon Gift Card
- Issuance of credit cards will be as per Citi internal credit policy.