Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana, Goa Yuva Sanchar Scheme, Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana 100 Talktime Minutes, Goa, Maharastra Yuva Sanchar Yojana 3GB Data Free. Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana Scheme is finally launched in Goa & Maharastra, You have to collect the some documents and provide to nearest Vodafone Store to get the benefit of Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana.
In line with the central government’s Digital India initiative, the Goa Government will on Monday launch its ambitious scheme providing limited free 100 Minutes talktime and Free 3GB Internet data to the youth in the state under the scheme of Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana. So Hurry up and avail this awesome benefit now !!
Note:- Its valid only for Goa & Maharastra !!
How to Apply for Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana Scheme:-
1) First of All Collect the following documents
Here is:- Recent Photographs, Xerox of Adhar Card, Age Proof, Residence Proof of 5 Years must be issued before 31 March 2011, bonafide certificate of school and residence certificate.
2) Now Visit on your nearest Vodafone Store and give them your ID Proof documents.
3) They give you form Then fill the form and attach Xerox Copy of identity Documents & Then submit.
4) Voila !! You are now Eligible to get Free 100 Talktime Minutes & 3GB Data for Goa & Maharastra users.
गोवा युवा संचार योजना:-
गोवा सरकार ने टेलीकॉम कंपनी वोडाफोन के साथ करार किया है. इस करार के तहत गोवा सरकार 16 से 30 साल के युवाओं को फ्री सिम के साथ हर महीने 100 मिनट का टॉकटाइम और 3 जीबी इंटरनेट डेटा देगी.
Here is Some details about the Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana Scheme:-
1. Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana will be unveiled across the state on Monday.
2. The scheme will provide 100 minutes talk time and 3 GB Internet data free with a SIM card (every month) for youths aged between 16-30 years
3. The government has tied up with Vodafone for the scheme which is expected to benefit nearly 1.25 lakh youth.
4. Goa Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar said the government has made a provision to discontinue with the scheme if a beneficiary is found to be misusing it.
About Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana:-
The Digital India initiative is a flagship programme of the Modi Government that seeks to transform the country into a digitally-empowered society and knowledge economy. Launched Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana Scheme in July last year, the programme aims to provide a much-needed thrust to areas like broadband highways, universal access to mobile connectivity, public Internet access programme and e-Governance.
Why Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana Scheme is Launched by Goa Goverment:-
Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana is launched because it’s a part of our Prime Minister Narendra Modi Digital india initiative where every youth age between 18-30 years of Indian State Maharastra & Goa will get the Free 100 Talktime minutes & 3GB Free Internet Data under the Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana. Narendra Modi want to Make India Digital & cash less economy to kickout Black Money. The government has tied up with Vodafone for the scheme which is expected to benefit nearly 1.25 lakh youth.
Tag- Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana, Goa Yuva Sanchar Scheme, Goa Yuva Sanchar Yojana 100 Talktime Minutes, Goa, Maharastra Yuva Sanchar Yojana 3GB Data Free