Haptik App – Get 50% Cashback upto Rs 20 on Paying via PhonePe wallet (2 Times). Haptik has come up with awesome deal where you will get the 50% Cashback when you Pay through PhonePe. Offer is valid from 11th December to 17th December 2018. Valid twice per user. So Hurry up and avail this Offer Now !!
How to Get 50% Cashback on Haptik App via PhonePe Payments:-
1) First of all, Download Haptik App Here (Update your Haptik App to See PhonePe Offer & Payment Page)
2) Install & Open the Haptik App.
3) Login/Sign up on Haptik App.
4) Initiate a Recharge or Bill Payment or any other Service on Haptik.
5) Proceed it to Payment page.
6) On Payment Page Select “PhonePe” and Pay the amount.
7) You will get the 50% Cashback upto Rs 20 in your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours.
8) Enjoy !!
Terms & Conditions:-
What is the offer?
50% Cashback up to ₹20 on Haptik App orders. Valid twice per user during offer period
What is the offer duration?
From 11th December , 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 17th December, 2018 (23:59 Hours)
What is a valid PhonePe payment?
Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet within the “PhonePe” option on Haptik App checkout.
For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?
This offer will be applicable on any order placed on Haptik App checkout.
How many times this offer can be availed?
Cashback is valid two times (per user, per device) via PhonePe during the offer period.
How do I avail the offer?
On Haptik App , select items to order and proceed to pay.
On the payment page, select “PhonePe” under wallet section as the payment method. You will be redirected to the payment screen of PhonePe
Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, Wallet)
Note: In case you hold sufficient wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying.
Click on “Pay using PhonePe” to complete the transaction
When do I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
Please be informed that no cashback will be given in case if you have closed your PhonePe wallet
What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?
If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?
In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment
What other conditions apply on the cashback amount?
- Maximum Cashback up to ₹20 on one order valid twice.
- Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
- Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached, the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month
- Refunds would be processed on a pro-rata basis
- Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
- This offer might not be clubbed with any offer made available to you by an issuer of any Debit Card or Credit Card or any bank for transacting on Haptik. PhonePe isn’t responsible for any offer beyond what is mentioned above.
- PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions and also reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.