Haptik App – Get 50% Cashback via PayPal on Gift Cards, Recharge, Bill Payments (New users). Haptik has come up in association with PayPal and offering Flat 50% Cashback on Paying via Paypal. The Offer is valid from August 11th, 2018 to October 31st, 2018. Maximum Cashback is Rs 200. This Offer is Valid for First ever Paypal Merchant Transaction only. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to Get 50% Cashback on Paying at Haptik App:-
1) First of all, Download Haptik App Here
2) Install & Open the Haptik App.
3) Login/Sign up.
4) Initiate a Recharge, Bill Payment or Gifts. (They have just Bigbazaar and BMS gift cards and Amazon/Flipkart are out of stock) and we have Great Alternative Komparify.com for All InStock Gift vouchers and Recharge/Bill Payment.
5) Proceed for Payment.
6) Choose Payment mode as “PayPal”.
7) Pay the amount using PayPal.
8) You will get the 50% Cashback token balance, which can be used for next Recharge, Bill Payment.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 on any Indian merchant accepting PayPal to be eligible for the offer.
2. Offer is valid only for first transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.
3. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
4. Offer period from August 11th, 2018 to October 31st, 2018
5. he cashback will be in the form a discount. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for details.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER:-
- Create your PayPal account
- Shop on Indian merchants accepting PayPal
- You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer
- Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option
- Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added)
- Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date. Check award email for exact date of expiry of cashback received.
- The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal
- Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing